Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Exhaustedpigeon

Chatty Member
Its like a mottled dry ashy tan that does her no favours. Not a glowy youthful moisturised sun kissed tan. She needs to change her ways she's at great risk.

Reactions: 1

Beckz1205

VIP Member
Plus all the holidays to Dubai they show off. They spend more time on holiday than at work! There’s no way his business is doing that well! They’ve got money from somewhere

Rosey Posey

If ever proof was needed of how narcissistic, ignorant, self absorbed, shallow and immature these morons are, that little pity party of a rant has just confirmed it. Those poor hotel staff who served them food and drink, cleaned their rooms and changed their sheets. Also they met up with friends regularly. She deserves every bit if criticism she’s received. The only good thing to come of it is that they’ve spent thousands on a holiday they hated and felt like crap for the entire time.
That’s karma

Watching her talk on her stories, making excuses and then complaining YET AGAIN about the service at the hotel disgusted me! Going on about how covid is “just a cold”…. Vulnerable people can still become seriously ill!!!
I hope the hotel/plane doesn’t have to close & be deep cleaned because of this! Imagine the loss of revenue for both companies.

Anyone noticed how Lauren isn’t following Mandy’s private insta or her home account either and Mandy is only following Lauren’s home account. Somethings deffo kicked off in the family what with Megan not being followed etc too! My guess being Mandy wouldn’t give lauren more money so she got the hump with them all. 🤣

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
So I know this family well, Mandy used to own o.m.g hair and nails in Peterborough till it went bust, that was a shit show.
The miserable daughter in law Lauren, lied about having cancer for about 7 months until she was caught out, the guy she lied to to try keep is a friend a of Gemma’s and the fact that Lauren sought support from a girl who actually had (and died) of cancer who was also a friend of Gemma’s and that’s why her and Gemma don’t get on.
Gemma is actually ok, yeah granted she’s up her own arse but she’s actually kind and fun to be around in small doses 🤣 she keeps her distance where she can.

‘The miserable daughter in law’ sums that one up perfectly.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
These two pricks are disgusting! Complaining because the service is not as good as the other hotel they usually stay at! Her skin looks burnt to a crisp and surely that can’t be good for a woman of her age! I still don’t understand how they can afford to holiday TWICE in Dubai in the space of a few months-he’s only a welder and she does the accounts for the business.

DebbieF

VIP Member
I have been following this account for a while, but just lately the tummy tuck journey saved in the highlights and this photo on her stories I find bizarre for a lady in her 50’s.

Pictures on her grid regarding her tummy tuck and Mr FTB taking photos of his wife on the sun bed and posting to her stories, sun beds are not safe and are in fact very ageing.

I love their barn, although some of the furniture and accessories are not to my taste.

Attachments