Mrs Fir Tree Barn (AKA Mrs FTB)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus that family needs a reality show… total s**tshow 🙄
Gemma seems like she has some morals at least.
Tell us more, spill some more tea @Mumswhoexpose 😏
what do you want to know? I’ll try my best.
Like I said Mandi and Alan are the typical up their own arse fur coat no knickers type of people, o.m.g hair and nails (tacky name says it all) was ridiculous she ended up folding due to complaints etc. they now work for the family business they all do Pell and Baldwin fabrications. I’m not sure where their recent windfall came from? They’ve always been comfortable with cash.

Gemma comes from a really nice down to earth family, her mums the local childminder, really lovely lady. Her and her sisters actually had a bit of a reputation for thinking they’re better than everyone else. Presuming they are prettier than the next person. Especially honor. However, since they’ve aged it’s brought them down a peg or two she’s always worked hard from the age of 15, always worked, she’s not the look at me look what I’ve got type! She definitely is the better one of the Pell family. Jakes so laid back he’s practically horizontal.

Lauren, absolute c**t. Rotten to the core, always been a complete bunny boiler, loose, you name it. Anyone that gives her a slight bit of attention she’ll open her legs. Now when she had mason, obviously he was born with a heart condition and wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy however my god didn’t she relish in that, oh can’t do that cause of mason, can’t do that, she really resents those kiddies, she likes the newborn stage then after that she’s not interested and they are little devils, but with a lazy mum who has no interest in them what do we expect? 🤷‍♀️

what do you want to know? I’ll try my best.
Like I said Mandi and Alan are the typical up their own arse fur coat no knickers type of people, o.m.g hair and nails (tacky name says it all) was ridiculous she ended up folding due to complaints etc. they now work for the family business they all do Pell and Baldwin fabrications. I’m not sure where their recent windfall came from? They’ve always been comfortable with cash.

Gemma comes from a really nice down to earth family, her mums the local childminder, really lovely lady. Her and her sisters actually had a bit of a reputation for thinking they’re better than everyone else. Presuming they are prettier than the next person. Especially honor. However, since they’ve aged it’s brought them down a peg or two she’s always worked hard from the age of 15, always worked, she’s not the look at me look what I’ve got type! She definitely is the better one of the Pell family. Jakes so laid back he’s practically horizontal.

Lauren, absolute c**t. Rotten to the core, always been a complete bunny boiler, loose, you name it. Anyone that gives her a slight bit of attention she’ll open her legs. Now when she had mason, obviously he was born with a heart condition and wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy however my god didn’t she relish in that, oh can’t do that cause of mason, can’t do that, she really resents those kiddies, she likes the newborn stage then after that she’s not interested and they are little devils, but with a lazy mum who has no interest in them what do we expect? 🤷‍♀️
You can tell from her post’s about Mason’s heart condition that she loves the attention it’s brought her. No thought for the Child’s privacy at all.

I thought that she’ll hate the fact that all the focus from everybody is on Gemma.
Absolutely she will! She’s very jealous!!

Gemma’s latest post about Shannon corr is the girl I said about that Lauren sought support from when she lied about having cancer.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Wow she sounds awful! I knew she was vile when she was on Instagram moaning about her kids the night of Penelopes funeral. What a sick woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think she’s become addicted to surgery at this point. And she’s still disgusting. All this surgery to look younger and she still looks like mutton dressed as lamb.

Reactions: 5
I saw this, she’s revolting 🤢 who even shares these kind of pictures with people who couldn’t give a flying f**k! It’s all for attention and to show they have a bit of money, however I wonder if it’s on finance like most of their belongings 🙄

Reactions: 2