Mrs Fir Tree Barn (AKA Mrs FTB)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what people commented guessing what she had done, that she’s now definitely booked in 😂

Reactions: 1
I wonder what people commented guessing what she had done, that she’s now definitely booked in 😂
honestly when she said people who wrongly guessed have now basically made her doubt those parts, why bloody ask that was always going to happen, not everyone would of guessed boob reduction. Silly mare 🤣

The thighs will be next, she’s never going to be happy with herself, which at her age especially is actually really sad. The problem deep down I believe is that she lives in this Instagram world where everyone looks good but in truth she’s a really unattractive Woman. Her face is very masculine, in fact in younger photos she actually looks like a fella! Not to mention the severe sun damage that is impossible to hide even with all of the filters in the world.

Reactions: 2
The thighs will be next, she’s never going to be happy with herself, which at her age especially is actually really sad. The problem deep down I believe is that she lives in this Instagram world where everyone looks good but in truth she’s a really unattractive Woman. Her face is very masculine, in fact in younger photos she actually looks like a fella! Not to mention the severe sun damage that is impossible to hide even with all of the filters in the world.
Sweet jesus the sun damage! Oh my god, I’ve tried for ages to try persuade myself that damage on her forehead is a filter but it’s definitely sun damage, I agree, she very much looks like a man! She’s worse in person 🤣🤣🤣

Those kids of hers have no boundaries, I imagine they behave little complete brats.
they don’t but what to we expect for a lazy mother who does parent or interact with them. Left to their own devices so she doesn’t have to pick her arse up off the sofa!

Reactions: 1