Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
I think she stopped posting on the home account because of Jake. He always looked miserable when she filmed him or never wanted to be on it. You could tell he didn’t like how much of her life she posted.

Reactions: 2
3540A1DF-5057-4D67-B524-52E3916DEE94.png

She’s obsessed with the way she looks and gaining weight, she’s been on holiday, everyone over indulges on holiday and as of the surgeon would tell her off! What a cunt. I can’t believe she’s going back for more surgery. There is literally nothing wrong with her that needs surgery!

DebbieF

VIP Member
Love how she says “Productive day……now I need some new clothes!

Do we think she means more age appropriate for a 52 year old who thinks she’s still 20.

• Haha

Rosey Posey

I’m surprised Gemma doesn’t have her own thread! Maybe it’s just me but I find her far too much, really opinionated and if people don’t agree with her opinion they surely have to be wrong.
I understand what she went through with her daughter is awful, really awful. But there’s an edge to her, her replies on questions I just don’t like. Like no one could possibly understand anything because they haven’t been through what she has (regardless of their own struggle)

This has probably come from the gender disappointment stuff. It’s a genuine thing and I think she’s being a bit mean not recognising that.

sorry to derail thread 🤣 just didn’t know where to put that mini rant!
I think it comes across as it’s needy like for attention! It is sad & I have been there.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
Gemma’s posts about people asking her if she’s having more children… she states that she knows people have no malice when asking (probably just curious) yet continues to have a go so to speak because people have asked… if you’re sharing your journey about being pregnant/becoming a mother why would people not ask?

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
The thighs will be next, she’s never going to be happy with herself, which at her age especially is actually really sad. The problem deep down I believe is that she lives in this Instagram world where everyone looks good but in truth she’s a really unattractive Woman. Her face is very masculine, in fact in younger photos she actually looks like a fella! Not to mention the severe sun damage that is impossible to hide even with all of the filters in the world.