Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t even know if she knows they’re fake? Would you really flaunt them knowing they were fakes?
She’ll definitely know they’re fakes because they’ll be so much cheaper than the real deal. She’s just that much of a stuck up bitch that she’ll think her followers are too thick to know they’re fakes.

Reactions: 2
Here you go

You’re amazing thank you!
---
I’ve heard that they’ve sold it privately to someone on Instagram OR they were at least going to last time I checked. I know the rightmove thing takes ages to update as you have to wait for the land registry which can take several months, it isn’t instant
You need to get on the Gemma Ireland Pell thread 🤫

CleopatraOne

Really? What does she mean she doesn’t let him this close very often 😳
---
Oh dear… does anyone know anything about the cheating part? 👀
I need to know the full SP on how Mr FTB cheated on this brown leather sofa of a woman. Anybody have any details?

• Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Her whole life is one massive brag isn’t it! You’d think that with the last twelve months she’s had she may have realised by now that tacky material accessories mean very little in the grand scheme of things. But her vacuous little brain isn’t able to comprehend that it seems.

LoXLo

VIP Member
Is it me or does she look no different than she usually does? All this “I’ve put on sooooo much weight” just seems like she’s fishing for compliments. Imagine being bigger than her and watching her stories, would make you feel obese.

• Haha
At least she’s not with a twat who controls her and gives her abuse for being out on her own past 9pm making my life hell.

Help me please

• Sad

DebbieF

VIP Member
What's happening with her lip area? Is it a scar?
She's had way too much sun, enough to put you off sitting in it
I asked this on the previous page, could it be a scar?

She has been referred to as a leather handbag and a saddle due to the sun damage of the sun beds.

I had to laugh the other day when she commentated on her stories that she had a UK tan 🤣😆 I think she meant her sun bed that she uses religiously at home.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Gemma’s posts about people asking her if she’s having more children… she states that she knows people have no malice when asking (probably just curious) yet continues to have a go so to speak because people have asked… if you’re sharing your journey about being pregnant/becoming a mother why would people not ask?
I thought exactly the same. Also the part about adoption being a long considered process, of course it should be, Children waiting for adoption have already been let down and the checks should indeed be rigorous. However the same should be said when having biological Children, Gemma is a perfect example of someone who claimed to have longed for a Child yet now all she ever does is moan about how hard it it 🙄

Mabels1986

On
How pigmented and sun damaged is her skin 😳 nose, forehead and now her chest area; she’s doing herself no favours frying herself everyday for the sake of a tan!

As for the outfit choice of the ribbed, halter neck 🫣 all I can see is camel toe 🤢 put it away.
On top of using her sunbed! Prime candidate for skin cancer, is she really that stupid to not realise the damage.

Don't come a knocking when Mrs FTB's caravan is a rocking.
She's just stuck in her to tight clothes.
And her chav tactics whispering Angel is rolling round the VAN as Mr FTB did balance or secure in properly.

• Haha

Beckz1205

VIP Member
The Leather faced cow just likes an excuse to brag!
---
They won’t be able to get much business for their lodge if they leave insta.

Last edited: