Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
What’s with the constant ‘Mr FTB gave me permission’ stuff? Now don’t get me wrong my Husband and I have a relatively traditional marriage, I like it that way but never would he ever need to ‘give me permission’ to do something. They’re such an odd couple.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what they do for work? I think they work together but they must earn a lot, that or they’re living beyond their means.

this is how much it is for 2 people for 15 nights at the hotel they’ve just stayed at in Dubai 🤯 and this is with no food / drink included. Where do they get their money from to justify spending that much on a holiday?!!!
View attachment 1179898
they went business class so probly alot more than that

• Wow

Mabels1986

She did have a thread last year i think
I liked her too at 1st but she’s makin it like she’s the only person who’s planned a wedding!
her Christmas advent calendar moans were so annoying!
Cant find a thread on her

DebbieF

VIP Member
The foot filing videos on his account 🤢 Also pretty sure she referred to her legs as ‘sexy’ 🤣 If you like the old leather handbag look then yes, I guess they are ‘sexy’.
He got that right when he referred to her hard skin as leather 🤢 no, love your legs aren’t sexy. What a borefest of a couple, weather not that good so they are bored.

Yes the earnings for running their type of business dont make sense to the amount they spend. I think they are mortgage free and probably we're left money from a relative. So their earnings are spending. But also came into a lot of money so have savings. Is annoying when she acts like they are camping. They aren't. Also acts like they are slumming it because it isn't dubai.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
Do we think the bags/boots are the genuine thing or good fakes?? I mean would the boots come in a plastic bag??

0D0A651A-6D74-48CA-BD91-AF273BD977C5.png

DebbieF

VIP Member
1. ewwww

2. How is it a “sneaky” pic when you’re holding up your gown and covering your privates… clearly asked him to take a picture of your surgery/bandages etc

3. why is her forehead peeling off??

1. Agreed 👍🏻

2. Always looks glam 🤔

3. Fried to a crisp and way too much sun, her skin has irreversible damage and she needs to lay off the sun beds etc

She’s deffo had weight loss surgery! She’s been alluding to it without saying! But so obvious. Saying things like this is all I could manage of my dinner etc
She has. She’s just commented on a post on Facebook and said she’s been to turkey and had surgery