Mrs Fir Tree Barn (AKA Mrs FTB)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet comes from nothing 🤣

Omg aftet the engagememt she was too much...acting like the only woman to ever get married..
Makes me think Jake didnt have much say in them getting married.
Can someone please create a thread on her
She did have a thread last year i think
Same, I’m shocked she hasn’t already, it’s a shame because at the beginning I liked Gemma, I found her quite down to earth. But after the engagement she very quickly became unbearable, I then discovered her boyfriend’s side of the family and it became very apparent that if she liked them then she must be a bit of an idiot!
I liked her too at 1st but she’s makin it like she’s the only person who’s planned a wedding!
her Christmas advent calendar moans were so annoying!

Reactions: 4
And yet comes from nothing 🤣

Omg aftet the engagememt she was too much...acting like the only woman to ever get married..
Makes me think Jake didnt have much say in them getting married.
Can someone please create a thread on her
She annoyed me with the way she announced the engagement to her family as well, it was Christmas 2020, there were severe restrictions on household’s mixing yet Jake paid for private PCR tests and they went to numerous family member’s houses to tell them of their engagement. An incredibly self absorbed thing to do at such a difficult time covid wise.

Reactions: 1
She annoyed me with the way she announced the engagement to her family as well, it was Christmas 2020, there were severe restrictions on household’s mixing yet Jake paid for private PCR tests and they went to numerous family member’s houses to tell them of their engagement. An incredibly self absorbed thing to do at such a difficult time covid wise.
I didn’t know they paid for private pcr tests so they could go to families houses

Reactions: 1
She did have a thread last year i think
I liked her too at 1st but she’s makin it like she’s the only person who’s planned a wedding!
her Christmas advent calendar moans were so annoying!
Cant find a thread on her

Reactions: 2
Oh my god, she is so bleeping entitled! Every time they go to Dubai she moans about the room she’s been given and now they’ve moved her!

Reactions: 7