Mrs Fir Tree Barn (AKA Mrs FTB)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need to read the room, cost of living crisis but heres 2 lodges weve just purchased , i wouldnt sleep at night with all that debt.

Reactions: 1
Plus all the holidays to Dubai they show off. They spend more time on holiday than at work! There’s no way his business is doing that well! They’ve got money from somewhere

Plus all the holidays to Dubai they show off. They spend more time on holiday than at work! There’s no way his business is doing that well! They’ve got money from somewhere
The cars, caravan and lodges will be on finance. But still an awful lot of outgoings per month

I’m surprised Gemma doesn’t have her own thread! Maybe it’s just me but I find her far too much, really opinionated and if people don’t agree with her opinion they surely have to be wrong.
I understand what she went through with her daughter is awful, really awful. But there’s an edge to her, her replies on questions I just don’t like. Like no one could possibly understand anything because they haven’t been through what she has (regardless of their own struggle)

This has probably come from the gender disappointment stuff. It’s a genuine thing and I think she’s being a bit mean not recognising that.

sorry to derail thread 🤣 just didn’t know where to put that mini rant!

Reactions: 10
I’m surprised Gemma doesn’t have her own thread! Maybe it’s just me but I find her far too much, really opinionated and if people don’t agree with her opinion they surely have to be wrong.
I understand what she went through with her daughter is awful, really awful. But there’s an edge to her, her replies on questions I just don’t like. Like no one could possibly understand anything because they haven’t been through what she has (regardless of their own struggle)

This has probably come from the gender disappointment stuff. It’s a genuine thing and I think she’s being a bit mean not recognising that.

I think it comes across as it’s needy like for attention! It is sad & I have been there.

Reactions: 2
I’m not surprised Mandy doesn’t like Lauren, as I mentioned previously the dramas Lauren caused herself (lying about having cancer) where they originally lived it’s a fairly tight community so Mandy would definitely know and if she didn’t Gemma sure as hell would of told her as she doesn’t like Lauren either. Mandy must of been appalled when Sam brought that monstrosity home 🙈

I know through one of the daughter in laws she is actually very close to both her brothers and her sisters but one is more open to social media than the other.
mr and Mrs FTB must have come into some money to buy those two lodges, more money than sense!!!!!!

Does anybody know why Gemma is only close to one of her sisters (the one that’s pregnant)?
Yes she is incredibly close to all of her siblings but the pregnant one perhaps slightly more as they have more in common, think that’s pretty normal with siblings
---
I know through one of the daughter in laws she is actually very close to both her brothers and her sisters but one is more open to social media than the other.
mr and Mrs FTB must have come into some money to buy those two lodges, more money than sense!!!!!!

Do you know the moany one too 😉🤣

Yes she is incredibly close to all of her siblings but the pregnant one perhaps slightly more as they have more in common, think that’s pretty normal with siblings
---
Yes I do know the moany one (or know of) and the things I have heard Jesus Christ I’m glad I’m not associated with her!!!!

I’ve said it before but Gemma needs her own thread.
---
I repeat why does Mandy have to begin every other word with ‘a’… ‘a lodge’, ‘a basin’ ‘a kitchen’… she speaks like a complete moron 😆
---
I am so bloody glad you know her too! You must be local to me! Did you know the whole cancer story 🙈
Lauren is just horrific isn’t she, attention seeking to the max and clearly incredibly insecure in her appearance because she’s plus size. Her pictures are filtered to the max, I can confirm she looks nothing like that! She should never have had children and it’s tragic that she sees her son’s heart condition as ‘content’, what a mess.

Last edited: