Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does make me smirk when I see people like Bav putting loads of weight back on. Because they were so smug, so in your face about how amazing they are, made a huge deal about being in a newspaper, were very preachy and rude to anyone who commented, milked the freebies that came off the back of advertising SW.....only to get fat again 🤣🤣 seems like someone has been telling porkies about how much they used to restrict food 🧐 as with all of them, it's impossible to keep up long term
I haven’t followed Bav for years ! Can’t believe she’s piled some chunk back on 😂😂😂 last I saw of her she was skinny and obsessed and smug as all of them. Hilarious

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I see the Bavster is on the beg again. I wonder why she no longer mentions or buys popsy dresses. Didn’t she buy shed loads from there and now never mentions them. She’s so fickle.

Reactions: 7
Could she be any more obvious with the blatant beg for that dress. Jeez Bav just put a story up telling the company why your ‘size8-10’ arse should be in one of their dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn’t she a fuckin delight. The dresses didn’t suit her so obviously she has to tell the world and thanks to her previous stories in which she tagged the hell of out of the company they’re now getting bad press. Horrid cow.

Reactions: 10
Of course it looks ugly when the company ignored your begging and you had to pay for it.

Reactions: 5
Isn’t she a fuckin delight. The dresses didn’t suit her so obviously she has to tell the world and thanks to her previous stories in which she tagged the hell of out of the company they’re now getting bad press. Horrid cow.
I wish she had shared the pictures of what she thinks looks bad compared to the state she looks 99% of the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So basically she looked tit in them as she's piled on the pounds but will slag off the dress company instead.

Reactions: 7
Thanks to you crazy lot I joined that Popsy FB group a while back. An absolute treat. The hysterics over dresses. I love it when they all tie themselves up in knots because of the crappy cheap construction and the washing machine tears them up, ans they’re all “oh it’s my machine, not complaining about my lovely popsy”. It’s a cult.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wtf have they put on these cornflakes? They look greasy as tit. I thought they were making cornflake cakes, surely that's just melted chocolate and cornflakes, how could they f*** that up?
And why would her friend be interested in her ironing? I'm sure she just tags people to make her seem like she has friends and is popular.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.