Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe that hairstyle I had mine like that when I was a bridesmaid at my aunties wedding when I was 10😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t think even she can think she looked nice which is a shame. The hair though!! But I don’t want to be too mean so will leave it at that. Also Why didn’t they have the party local to where her dad lives? And why did hardly anyone come? I’d be embarrassed if there was a party in my honour and the equivalent of one man and his dog turned up!

Reactions: 8
Wow .... 😄 is it me or does her dad's cake look like it's decorated with deflated ball bags? It's not all over at 60 you know Bav 😆🥴
WTF is that hair do.... I'm probably the same age as her mother - not far off her 'Daddy's' age !! and I would never wear my hair like that......

The cake is also rank - it looks cheap and nasty - rather like the Bavs !!

Reactions: 7
WTF is that hair do.... I'm probably the same age as her mother - not far off her 'Daddy's' age !! and I would never wear my hair like that......

The cake is also rank - it looks cheap and nasty - rather like the Bavs !!
I have to admit I do bloody love Costco bday cake 😬🙊😂

Reactions: 3
I have to admit I do bloody love Costco bday cake 😬🙊😂
TBF I've never tried one.... I have had the individual fresh cream sponges and they are amazing.... maybe I should hold judgement till I've tried one.... haha it just doesn't look very special - perhaps the '60 (ish) ' doesn't help either !!

Reactions: 1
Her hair is so fried and she clearly doesn't look after it or take any steps to put some moisture back into it. That updo has made it look even worse. I don't suit all my hair off my face and I know this, therefore I don't wear it that way. How is she so un-self-aware?

Reactions: 5
Her hair is so fried and she clearly doesn't look after it or take any steps to put some moisture back into it. That updo has made it look even worse. I don't suit all my hair off my face and I know this, therefore I don't wear it that way. How is she so un-self-aware?
Because she thinks she’s gorgeous.

Reactions: 3
Funny how now she's posted the video so everyone can see she's gained weight she's now onto
"Bodies change its normal"
😂
Yet before she was talking tit about people struggling to lose weight and people regaining weight 😂

Reactions: 9
Funny how now she's posted the video so everyone can see she's gained weight she's now onto
"Bodies change its normal"
😂
Yet before she was talking tit about people struggling to lose weight and people regaining weight 😂
Not be long until she's back to the start

Reactions: 5
All she seems to do now is copy anything that EnjoyingBeingEmma posts.
Emma posted yesterday about "Pausing and chilling" and now she has

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.