Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf have they put on these cornflakes? They look greasy as tit. I thought they were making cornflake cakes, surely that's just melted chocolate and cornflakes, how could they f*** that up?
And why would her friend be interested in her ironing? I'm sure she just tags people to make her seem like she has friends and is popular.
Looks like they used golden syrup or something like that

Looks like they used golden syrup or something like that
In no way sticking up for bav but I think they made cornflake tart, which is pastry base topped with jam and cornflakes (which are mixed with butter and syrup). It is delicious!

Reactions: 2
In no way sticking up for bav but I think they made cornflake tart, which is pastry base topped with jam and cornflakes (which are mixed with butter and syrup). It is delicious!
I could understand that but there's no pastry? Just seems to be on a baking tray?

Wtf have they put on these cornflakes? They look greasy as tit. I thought they were making cornflake cakes, surely that's just melted chocolate and cornflakes, how could they f*** that up?
And why would her friend be interested in her ironing? I'm sure she just tags people to make her seem like she has friends and is popular.
Cornflakes cakes can be made with golden syrup too, least they used to in the 80's! Gives them a greasy sheen!

Reactions: 3
I usually put a bit of syrup in with them but always chocolate too - makes them extra sticky and chewy..... ! Her's look rank though !

Christ she’s such a witch. She spends the majority of her time in her crappy craft room doing exactly what she wants to do, and she’s berating the fact she has to show up for a couple of hours to support her husband! I remember my dad used to play Sunday league and my mum would genuinely enjoy taking me to go and see him play, same as he would fully support her doing her hobbies and would either take me along to see her or took care of me whilst she was out... y’know, like a normal loving couple. I have never witnessed such a selfish, spoilt brat

Reactions: 9
Funny how she "can't find" all these clothes that would actually be too small for her now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it doesn't look good now she is hiding her likes, if I were a company looking at her account and on most posts she has one or two comments, I'd be imagining she was only getting about ten likes. Actually it probably isn't much more than that.

Reactions: 3
I think it doesn't look good now she is hiding her likes, if I were a company looking at her account and on most posts she has one or two comments, I'd be imagining she was only getting about ten likes. Actually it probably isn't much more than that.
Instagram are meant to be phasing in hiding likes. Didn’t think you got a choice.

Reactions: 1
Her content has a lot to do with her lack of interaction posting scabby head time hops ain't gonna get you likes😂 and it's no wonder she's put on weight the amount of cake, cheesecake, brownies, icecrean she seems to be eating.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.