Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I really hope you get this reference 🤣 but this is my friends reaction when all the time! I’m Muriel
The BEST movie

Whenever I meet up with a certain friend he always greets me with “Deirdre Chambers what a coincidence”

Anyway, not to go completely off topic Bav has a stinky dirty house and Lego hair and molests butternut squash … pass it on 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
FFS you two 😂😂😂

Notice there was no pic of the overloaded car on the way home
She clearly took the photo to not show the back of the car, however you can see a pile of crap in her footwell in the reflection of her awful sunglasses.

Reactions: 5
So first two photos are her at 'target' yet.. She claims she's still at target now? Bulllshittttt.
We know that's why you're leaving SW Bav. Because you will have to pay again.
Sorry- I used to follow her and unfollowed because, well, she’s just another wanna be insta influencer and I was sick of seeing butternut squash meals. Found her thread here and was reading up how she states she’s an 8-10????? Or even 10-12? I think not. This was in June when seeing her grandad.🙂 that’s why she quit SW.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry- I used to follow her and unfollowed because, well, she’s just another wanna be insta influencer and I was sick of seeing butternut squash meals. Found her thread here and was reading up how she states she’s an 8-10????? Or even 10-12? I think not. This was in June when seeing her grandad.🙂 that’s why she quit SW.
She hides that well in her normal photos!

The one she posted on her Instagram!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Bav is basically her dad with long hair and I can’t even with her brother…what an unfortunate looking family

• Haha
It does make me smirk when I see people like Bav putting loads of weight back on. Because they were so smug, so in your face about how amazing they are, made a huge deal about being in a newspaper, were very preachy and rude to anyone who commented, milked the freebies that came off the back of advertising SW.....only to get fat again 🤣🤣 seems like someone has been telling porkies about how much they used to restrict food 🧐 as with all of them, it's impossible to keep up long term

Reactions: 15
I’d also like to be a total witch (friends don’t be shocked) but a while ago someone asked her a question about weight los surgery and she was so rude and dismissive. Basically saying if you need wls you are a failure and there is no guarantee it will stay off. I challenged her and she was so snarky and basically knew better and was a real twit.

Oh how the might have fallen Bav as it’s not that easy to keep weight off is it?! Maybe show a little humility

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Hold up... her brother was dog sitting the one with a newborn and toddler.... so she doesn't care about them at all.

Also the dogs coats are dull as dishwater because they are fed on crap food. I have 2 cockers and they have the most lush shiny coats.

Reactions: 6
Hold up... her brother was dog sitting the one with a newborn and toddler.... so she doesn't care about them at all.

Also the dogs coats are dull as dishwater because they are fed on crap food. I have 2 cockers and they have the most lush shiny coats.
This!!!
I can't believe the state of their coats, ive had spaniels and collies my whole life and they have never had coats that look like that!
Like yours they have lush shiny coats and have boundless amount of energy!

She really is a piece of work isn't she, selfish, rude and just an ugly personality.
Unfortunately SW has proven again to give an unhealthy relationship with food and they always end up putting it back on!

Reactions: 8
I saw her in town about 2 weeks ago, I’m a 14-16 (post baby) and she didn’t look much smaller than me so I’d say 12-14 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
This!!!
I can't believe the state of their coats, ive had spaniels and collies my whole life and they have never had coats that look like that!
Like yours they have lush shiny coats and have boundless amount of energy!

She really is a piece of work isn't she, selfish, rude and just an ugly personality.
Unfortunately SW has proven again to give an unhealthy relationship with food and they always end up putting it back on!
They look awful don't they.

However just seeing her say its cute her cat has meowed itself bleeping hoarse is pure abuse. Vile vile woman

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.