Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think she looks fine now, shame she can’t improve her personality. I don’t get why these slimming world ex clut goers can’t accept they aren’t at target anymore. It’s no issue but all the big ones have all gained weight. Which is fine, but considering they got most of their followers due to SW, own it.

Frankly their holiday looks tit, I hope it rains.
I think she looks waaaay better now than before. Especially in her face.

Reactions: 6
Right 😂 if she wasn't a horrible cow, I wouldn't say a word.

Can't find the shorts? Or pretending you can't find the shorts because they don't fit?

No chance they'd fit you now

Maybe she was hunting for the original ones ready for when she's back in them 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven't seen anyone who Slimming World has worked for long term.
My SIL lost over 10 stone with Slimming World a couple of years ago and she's put it all back on again now and a bit extra.

Oh I've laughed so hard at this thread today. So she wears tops saying she's never off duty,she doesn't stop etc...then compares herself to a sloth. Hmmm. We know you are lazy bav cos your house is bleeping minging. Yeah I can't believe Chris goes along with all the family like that. It's like The movie The Wrong Turn. All fucked up teeth and inappropriate tit lol. What on earth is she taking camping? Full car and full roof box. I go camping with 4 kids and hubby and dog and I don't have a roof box or trailer. She must be taking all her crafting crap. As for her weight. She's gained some back but that's ok it's life .. I still think she's a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Come on Bav get back on Slimming World. I miss seeing your dishes on rude food.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What women in her 30's posts a picture with their tongue out doing a peace sign. Seriously cringey

Reactions: 13
I'm being very harsh here but 1. Who thinks this is a good photo to post of themselves and 2. Photos like this that others take certainly show how much she hides in her own selfies ect. You're not a size 8/10 hun.
She’s not an 8/10, I saw her last week in town and she’s a 12/14 as she’s not the far off me and I’m a 14/16 (post baby weight though for me) 🙊

Reactions: 4
She’s not an 8/10, I saw her last week in town and she’s a 12/14 as she’s not the far off me and I’m a 14/16 (post baby weight though for me) 🙊
Next time you see her, run up to her with a butternut squash and ask her to sign it 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why Has She Stopped Posting Her Food?

She Was A Good Portion Of My Material 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Austins hi light of Bav's cheapo safari is falling over backwards🙄

• Haha
Urgh, letting the dog lick her face like that .... poor thing might get ill, god knowswhen she last washed it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.