Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her big toe toe nails gross me out! I’d imagine you can hear her coming, they probably tap on the (dirty) lino 🤢
She has terrible tusks and terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

She's like a human Gruffalo 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What's the betting she's got herself some pink bike with a basket and tassels 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wasting a few hundred on a bike that she probably will use twice
Such a waste of money it will go in the garage with the scooter she never used. Why not buy a second hand bike gumtrees full of them, can't wait to see all the crappy stickers she makes for it and her helmet 😂

Bav's Bike🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲

• Haha
Beggy bleep.
Screenshot_20210703-181641_Instagram.jpg

bav, please post your dinners again

signed everyone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
How can she have trashed that craft room already? Does she never ever tidy up when she works? I couldn't let my craft stuff get in that mess. It costs a fortune. The Cricut vinyl is so expensive, I store mine really carefully.
She must be great fun to work with in Sainsburys if she works in such a scruffy way there.

Reactions: 5
How dirty things always are in her house and how untidy.. Imagine how crusty her knickers must be.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Her craft room is a tit tip but not sure why I’m surprised really 😂

6DD83061-63BD-465D-A38D-D67583F40FA6.jpeg

Anyone see this? Makes me laugh that she tries to be a Martyr… oh I’m just so zapped of any energy, can’t possibly do anything for my family apart from
be waited on because of my selfless act only to be thwarted by the NHS (who she bleeping tagged in) calling her out for the fact that you shouldn’t be donating if it’s having that impact.

how pissed will she be if she had to stop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 654439

Anyone see this? Makes me laugh that she tries to be a Martyr… oh I’m just so zapped of any energy, can’t possibly do anything for my family apart from
be waited on because of my selfless act only to be thwarted by the NHS (who she bleeping tagged in) calling her out for the fact that you shouldn’t be donating if it’s having that impact.

This is brilliant! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 654439

Who puts xx on a message to the NHS 🤣🤣🤣
Also noticed she will take time to clean her room yet not the rest of the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.