Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What sort of hairdresser leaves dye all over your skin when its being done?
I'm not even going to comment on the "Charlie's Angels" hairstyle 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What kind of hairdresser is this? No reputable hairdresser would leave so much dye on someone’s face, and that all over colour she’s put on will lighten mega fast as Bav’s hair is obviously so dry and porous so will soak it up right now but spew it out within a couple of weeks. And who styles a paying client’s hair like that? So old fashioned! I could easily slap an all over colour on someone’s hair just like she’s done and I’m not a trained hairdresser, she could at least have done some babylights or highlights/lowlights or a root fade or something! Unless it cost the princely sum of five British pounds she’s paid too much 🤣

Reactions: 6
What kind of hairdresser is this? No reputable hairdresser would leave so much dye on someone’s face, and that all over colour she’s put on will lighten mega fast as Bav’s hair is obviously so dry and porous so will soak it up right now but spew it out within a couple of weeks. And who styles a paying client’s hair like that? So old fashioned! I could easily slap an all over colour on someone’s hair just like she’s done and I’m not a trained hairdresser, she could at least have done some babylights or highlights/lowlights or a root fade or something! Unless it cost the princely sum of five British pounds she’s paid too much 🤣
Her hair never looks healthy. Was it the same person that cut Connie's hair badly?

Reactions: 6
The funniest thing is how she posts, expecting everyone to be all “wow look at your hair” and really everyone is...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’d be raging if she shared my new born on her open insta account

Poor kid having toothy stinky Bav for an aunt

Reactions: 7
And yet she won’t tell people where she works? Even though we all know. Her safety is more important than her kids safety, obviously 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.