Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen on Facebook those hideous *making memories in Legoland* tshirts she's made 🤣 Even one for her and Chris, pink and blue of course.
Bet she's hoping people will ask her about them and she'll get a commission.
How embarrassing walking round in them 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why the need for the selfie with her child who’s just smashed her head on a paving slab! Why does that need to be on Instagram?! When my child is hurt, I don’t instantly think ‘let’s take a picture for Instagram’ 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Why the need for the selfie with her child who’s just smashed her head on a paving slab! Why does that need to be on Instagram?! When my child is hurt, I don’t instantly think ‘let’s take a picture for Instagram’ 🤦🏽‍♀️
She’s a disgrace

Reactions: 7
Exactly, especially with the sad face photos 🙄 Total attention seeker!

Reactions: 8
Honestly she's got very bleeping odd priorities taking a selfie of her injured kid pre-hospital. It really is all about her isn't it.

Reactions: 8
Honestly she's got very bleeping odd priorities taking a selfie of her injured kid pre-hospital. It really is all about her isn't it.
Gave her some content bugger how hurt the child is 🙄 she’s got that little to offer

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Did she take Connie to the hairdressers to wash the blood out her hair? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh my god I’ve never seen so much drama over a cut. If I’d done that as a kid my parents wouldn’t have even taken me to A&E, but maybe I was neglected 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god I’ve never seen so much drama over a cut. If I’d done that as a kid my parents wouldn’t have even taken me to A&E, but maybe I was neglected 🤣
I'd have taken mine to be fair as it clearly needed gluing back together. However advice is let a child sleep and return them if they become hard to wake, drowsy or irritable, yet she said the Dr told her to check hourly through the night?

I don't think she took her, I reckon it was Chris. She took a sad face photo of her with a flannel on her head, there's no way she wouldn't be gurning down her phone at the hospital

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.