Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't drink wine any kind of wine but randomly saw a bottle she thought it looked intriguing so bought a bottle ffs what a fanny, hope it gives her the hangover from hell

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesn't drink wine any kind of wine but randomly saw a bottle she thought it looked intriguing so bought a bottle ffs what a fanny, hope it gives her the hangover from hell
She has a spending problem.

Reactions: 5
Its a in wine at the min loads sharing on Instagram

Reactions: 2
Its a in wine at the min loads sharing on Instagram
Exactly my point, just because everyone else is doing it anything for content, and they sell it in my corner shop next to the dragon soup and hooch which I think would be more up Bavs street😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly my point, just because everyone else is doing it anything for content, and they sell it in my corner shop next to the dragon soup and hooch which I think would be more up Bavs street😂
This has been my go to wine for ages. I’m gonna have to stop drinking it now and go back to carmenere

Reactions: 1
I thought her brother was single and that's why they were meeting up during lockdown and stuff? 🤔

• Wow
She’s pond life. Which is probably why bav doesn’t show her as she doesn’t “fit” with the act that bav puts on. She’s a lot younger than her brother, vulnerable and just a bit strange

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s pond life. Which is probably why bav doesn’t show her as she doesn’t “fit” with the act that bav puts on. She’s a lot younger than her brother, vulnerable and just a bit strange
It must be bad if the butternut squash botherer is looking down her nose at you 😅

• Haha
Do you know her? Or does she have an Instagram we can nosy at ?

Reactions: 2
Do you know her? Or does she have an Instagram we can nosy at ?
I know all of them 🤣 I’m not going to post her @ as she’s not even tagged into their family photos on bavs page or Facebook page... but there is pics of her at Christmas couple years back on there

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.