Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to didn't I.

Of course they've jumped on me for saying tit about a 6 year old.
Never said a word about Connie πŸ˜‚
Oh you troll you !

Silly witch, she's the 1st one to voice her opinion on things .... which is all you've done.

She'll no doubt do a gurning, face pulling sarcastic rant later. One of her attitude posts as that's being nice and be kind and all that tit 🀣

Reactions: 7
That hair cut is horrific that poor kid. Hair that thick needs layers and feathering in at the bottom not being left blocky πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I'm no hair dresser but having stupidly thick hair myself I know what works πŸ˜…

• Sad
Hr hair drops down so much at the front which I've never really seen anyone do, especially on the left side it's so janky. Put some shape around the face. Also, as someone who has so much hair and it's thick, why is it so blocky? Cut it in, put some small layers in, I know she's only 6 but I had the same type of hair and started having it feathered from younger

She got off lightly, she could have had a helmet head bav special to match her horse faced mother

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her little gang of arse lickers are going nuts most engagement she's had in years on her latest two posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The other comments saying the people commenting are just jealous.

Why is that always the go to? πŸ˜‚ Who is jealous of an awful haircut? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not a bad haircut at all, come back Ashley's hair salon all is forgivenπŸ˜‚
IMG_20210412_201015.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm a hairdresser qualified for 12+ years now and I can confirm thats a tit haircut!! Like other have said there is not shape to it at all and when I first started alot of my hair cuts looked liked this when pulled round it was due to tension over time you get better but she really should have checked. Its embarrassing all her minions jumping on that we have ruined her experience of a treatment she cant read comments but bet you bitchy bav would definitely tell her

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.