Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m missing seeing her burnt offerings. Ever since rude food reviews we don’t get to see those delights anymore 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Da da da da, da da da da the chavy Bavingtons (to the Adams family theme tune)I bet she wouldn't of done that if his name was Vaggington.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s grim isn’t it

i bet his team mates rip him a new one when they see it!

side note - I miss seeing her burnt meals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet she's used her silly name stamp to stamp his name inside like the kids😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As the wife of an American footballer - I can confirm he will have the absolute tit ripped out of him about his ‘new matching’ homemade hat and top 😅 bet he won’t tell them his wife did it as he might as well get mug added on to the bottom of it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Blatant beg for some sticky notes to go with her over priced christmas organiser she's bought this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Blatant beg for some sticky notes to go with her over priced christmas organiser she's bought this morning.
She never buys the poor children anything nice and she wastes money on tat instead of decent food for her poor starving kids (ok not starving but verging on malnourished)

Reactions: 6
She never buys the poor children anything nice and she wastes money on tat instead of decent food for her poor starving kids (ok not starving but verging on malnourished)
you mean spend the money on providingher children an evening meal after school!!! Instead of them just surviving off the tiniest portion they get at school!

Reactions: 3
She gets £30 for anyone who uses her Gousto code 😱
With the kids eating at school and her sheep followers she's probably barely buying any food. More money for her fox & moox and popsy dresses I suppose.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is Bav's oven buggered? that's the palest plate of food she's ever served, and check out her salty reply to the poor person asking about the syncs😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know Bav is generally rubbish with food, but does anyone who uses JD seasonings ever present decent food? I only ever see awful stuff. Hardly a glowing endorsement!

oh and has rudefoodreviews disappeared?

Errrrr what’s happened to rude food reviews? Just went to see if they’d posted her meal and they’ve gone
Gutted 😞

• Sad
Errrrr what’s happened to rude food reviews? Just went to see if they’d posted her meal and they’ve gone
Gutted 😞
She probably reported the account, the large toothed, ugly bra wearing tit cook that she is. Bloody fun sponge🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.