Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her kids have more household jobs than my 21yr old son 😵 what an absolute hole she is!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Her kids have more household jobs than my 21yr old son 😵 what an absolute hole she is!
They have more jobs than my husband 🤣 The problem is it’s all the horrible jobs Bav obviously doesn’t want to do so it’s not an exercise in teaching them responsibility, it’s a means for her to pass the buck. I’m happy if my kids try to make their beds, try to tidy their toys and put their dirty clothes in the laundry basket! Occasionally they might “help” to make a meal but that’s of their own choice and it’s usually more of a hindrance! Any dirty jobs like emptying/ cleaning bins, dealing with cat litter or animal faeces is 100% unacceptable for young children to be doing.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm 10 episodes in on this seasons Greys Anatomy I might hit
Miss Trunchbull with a few spoilers, bet the kids can't wait to get back to school for a rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They have more jobs than my husband 🤣 The problem is it’s all the horrible jobs Bav obviously doesn’t want to do so it’s not an exercise in teaching them responsibility, it’s a means for her to pass the buck. I’m happy if my kids try to make their beds, try to tidy their toys and put their dirty clothes in the laundry basket! Occasionally they might “help” to make a meal but that’s of their own choice and it’s usually more of a hindrance! Any dirty jobs like emptying/ cleaning bins, dealing with cat litter or animal faeces is 100% unacceptable for young children to be doing.
Cat poo is dangerous to little eyes😵 I can't believe all the stuff she makes those little kids do. They're not even teens 😳 I honestly can't believe it! Priming her daughter to be the "female" slave of the house, waiting on men. What an old fashioned, lazy witch 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Cat poo is dangerous to little eyes😵 I can't believe all the stuff she makes those little kids do. They're not even teens 😳 I honestly can't believe it! Priming her daughter to be the "female" slave of the house, waiting on men. What an old fashioned, lazy witch 😤
Its super dangerous as is the dog mess that the boy was picking up 🤬 its disgusting and vile and I wouldn't expect kids to be doing those kids of jobs. As for the washing their own clothes I just find it mind boggling
Mind you the kids will probably do a better job and the house actually be clean.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Its super dangerous as is the dog mess that the boy was picking up 🤬 its disgusting and vile and I wouldn't expect kids to be doing those kids of jobs. As for the washing their own clothes I just find it mind boggling
Mind you the kids will probably do a better job and the house actually be clean.
Makes me wonder what else goes on in that house🧐

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Cat faeces can contain toxoplasmosis, which is harmful to unborn babies. I wasnt allowed to change my cats litter tray when I was pregnant so surely the bacteria is harmful to children too? I wouldn't even expect my 15 and 13 year old siblings to be doing that much! I wasnt expected to do all that when I lived with my mum until the age of 22! Its disgusting, those poor kids

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Makes me wonder what else goes on in that house🧐
Is she trying to play us though? I think she is. No mum would expect that of little children. She will put on a massive explanation. ‘Austin was just playing’ and ‘ Connie sorts the washing into piles’ those nasty people on tattle are deluded and so mean to me. ??? Just a thought. As she is really not the brightest but can’t believe she’d really allow the kids to do the allocated jobs

Reactions: 6
Is she trying to play us though? I think she is. No mum would expect that of little children. She will put on a massive explanation. ‘Austin was just playing’ and ‘ Connie sorts the washing into piles’ those nasty people on tattle are deluded and so mean to me. ??? Just a thought. As she is really not the brightest but can’t believe she’d really allow the kids to do the allocated jobs
Who knows, I don't think she would think so deeply being quite thick 😄 judging from her attitude and her other antics, I think she makes them do these things to try and make out she's some kind of super mum and to get attention without realising how awful it looks. She would deffo be the type to brag that her kids do what they're told. People who know her IRL have come on here and said she's an absolute witch, so I expect she's easily capable of it. I'm sure someone will ask her. We can't be the only ones to think this 😳

Reactions: 8
Just realised she literally only donates blood and platelets to feel superior and have 2 more hours away from her children. Awful witch. I’m genuinely sad about how they’re treated and how they must feel. How her actions translate to them.

Reactions: 12
Didn’t have Mrs Bavington down as a piers Morgan fan
Said no one ever

bet she has wet dreams about Jim Davidson too. 🤢🤢🤢

Isn’t she a saint though for donating again, well that’s what she wants us to think. Put your bleeping phone away and do it quietly you bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Saint Bav 😇 I could think of better books to read than the shite Piers Morgan comes out with.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Someone needs to report her them kids are border line abused
Completely agree. She’s not teaching then kids anything by picking up HER animal tit. Especially as she’s had that cat and dog before she had kids.
Her dads a massive bellend but I’m surprised he and her mum have let her treat the kids in that way.

Reactions: 3
She's just grim. Everything about her, including her home is grim.

Wonder if the kids will grow up like her? Chris is just as bad for not stepping in and telling her to calm the duck down.

Or is he a "real man" and the house and children are not his domain?!

Reactions: 6
The slogan she made for her tshirts leave a bad taste in my mouth. She hates her kids and sees them as a problem?

Reactions: 4
The t-shirts 🤦 I would never dream of putting my children in those. Tacky, cheap and not funny. Imagine paying all that money for a machine to make t-shirts on which you could buy in Primark for a pound!! On the plus side I'm pleased to see Austin finally has a front tooth, I was getting worried for him.

Reactions: 5
I do think Austin isn’t far from not wanting to do these awkward photos. He’s getting that look in his eye that he’s starting to get embarrassed.
Also I really don’t know why she had children.

Pretty sure she has t-shirts with that on before, she is a vile excuse for a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.