Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chips for lunch for the kids 😢 nothing nutritious... sat on the cold floor too. Surely if you had issues with your own weight to the point of needing to sit at a class to learn how to eat balanced and make healthier choices (aka SW, not knocking SW it helped me shed 2 stone) you’d try and teach your children to make those choices earlier in life? All their meals never contain healthy foods, even if this is a one off for them an entire box of chippy chips is just setting them up for failure regarding their diets

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Chips for lunch for the kids 😢 nothing nutritious... sat on the cold floor too. Surely if you had issues with your own weight to the point of needing to sit at a class to learn how to eat balanced and make healthier choices (aka SW, not knocking SW it helped me shed 2 stone) you’d try and teach your children to make those choices earlier in life? All their meals never contain healthy foods, even if this is a one off for them an entire box of chippy chips is just setting them up for failure regarding their diets
Connie already sounds exactly the same as Bav did.
Bav always said she was a picky eater even as an adult and refused to even try vegetables and stuff even as an adult. Yet she complains that Connie is that way!

Reactions: 6
Guys 😢
Any other parent would have posted a video of their children laughing and trying to catch snowflakes on their tongues in the garden..... her video just shows her little son picking up the dog poo whilst she try’s to show us all it’s snowing 😢 it’s broke me, absolutely broke me.
I haven’t watched her stories but that’s shocking. It’s not a young child’s job to pick up dog poo, she shoulf be ashamed of herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This is me just being sensitive but duck off Bav. Today would have been my mums 60th, I know lockdown is hard but at least she still has them and can actually see them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So after her Dr Wolrich post she's now posting that she needs to start dieting again 🙄 She really doesn't get it does she. Obviously didn't watch his stories yesterday either. She is so screwed up.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.