Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is about Bav is that her new weight really suits her. Her personality and hair can get in the bin though.

Reactions: 9
I think this one really shows reality. I'm not fat shaming her at all, I think she looks better tbh, just wish she'd own it
Normally, I would not comment. But when it's someone like Bav who has 1. Bitched about people who have regained weight 2. Been extremely rude to people and 3. Won't admit they've gained weight and bullshit to everyone.
Then I don't care 😂

Reactions: 13
Normally, I would not comment. But when it's someone like Bav who has 1. Bitched about people who have regained weight 2. Been extremely rude to people and 3. Won't admit they've gained weight and bullshit to everyone.
Then I don't care 😂
Karmas a witch 🤣

Reactions: 4
But I’m a size 10 🙄 when will Bav realise other people pictures show a truer reflection and it stop filtering who she really is
How is she only 30ish? She looks older than me and I'm late 50's.... her whole look is so frumpy...old fashioned....and dated... her and her mother look more like sisters....

Reactions: 8
It definitely suits her more with a bit more weight on her, she’s still got the personality of a wet mop but she looks a lot better if you excuse the hair

Reactions: 4
She winds me right up playing the ‘dumb blonde heehee I’m so ditzy’ card about watching her husband play football.
Mr Beanpop plays American football and as I am by no means an expert I do try to enjoy myself and have a good time and I don’t go to every game... If you don’t know what’s going on Bav then why don’t you spend time with your kids (that’s not Costco or shopping for your own things) or clean your bleeping house?

Reactions: 6
She winds me right up playing the ‘dumb blonde heehee I’m so ditzy’ card about watching her husband play football.
Mr Beanpop plays American football and as I am by no means an expert I do try to enjoy myself and have a good time and I don’t go to every game... If you don’t know what’s going on Bav then why don’t you spend time with your kids (that’s not Costco or shopping for your own things) or clean your bleeping house?
Pretty sure she said before that he's been doing it since he was like 18 or something?
So over 10 years.
You would think, as its something he does weekly and she goes to watch every so often.. That she would take the time to learn? 🤔 Just simply the fact it's her husbands hobby.

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure she said before that he's been doing it since he was like 18 or something?
So over 10 years.
You would think, as its something he does weekly and she goes to watch every so often.. That she would take the time to learn? 🤔 Just simply the fact it's her husbands hobby.
Her stories are content apparently tit content at that

Reactions: 1
All the tat on the kitchen sides in that picture of Austin, she’s such a scruff bag

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Zoom in on all the tit cluttered around her sink 🤢🤢🤢🤢 what's with all the squash and drinking bottles piled up

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I hate this. "Man Bav has 'made' me come watch him play football lollll i don't know the rules i'm just a girl". Don't go then? Literally stay at home with the kids. Or, be a bleeping supportive wife for once in your life.

The fact she constantly whines because she has to do things for/with her husband and kids really says what kind of person she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.