Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is that hair do.... I'm probably the same age as her mother - not far off her 'Daddy's' age !! and I would never wear my hair like that......

The cake is also rank - it looks cheap and nasty - rather like the Bavs !!
I'm sticking up for her here but I do love a Costco cake, the icing is amazing!!!

Reactions: 2
I'm in the minority but I think the Costco cake is rank but I haven't visited one In At least 15 years unlike Bav who goes twice in a week. Costco sushi must be the new popsey, never off duty, bravissimo etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unfortunately I live near to butternut bav…this is such a selfish, narcissistic post. There was a multi car RTC this evening which involved several police, ambulances, fire engines and at least 2 helicopters. So sorry queen bav that this made your journey home a bit longer - at least you bleeping made it home tonight!!:mad:

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Unfortunately I live near to butternut bav…this is such a selfish, narcissistic post. There was a multi car RTC this evening which involved several police, ambulances, fire engines and at least 2 helicopters. So sorry queen bav that this made your journey home a bit longer - at least you bleeping made it home tonight!!:mad:
It’s not even that bad of a delay for such an incident! Stupid cow is always suffering isn’t she 🙄

Reactions: 8
"absolutely shattered after the longest drive home"

It wasnt even 3 hours.
When they went camping, they drove around 3 hours!

Reactions: 5
She’s bleeping rotten.

Reactions: 4
Why does a long journey home require a gurn and a childish peace sign? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s not even that bad of a delay for such an incident! Stupid cow is always suffering isn’t she 🙄
The emergency services were fast to act and got the A421 and M1 back up and running really quickly considering. I just hope that those involved are all ok and that they can complain about a future trip to a theme park🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
With her mum and dad again, can’t she parent her kids without nanna and Gaga present 🙄

Reactions: 8
Gets up feeling tit, cancels her platelet donation takes kids out for breakfast🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.