Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does f##k all with those kids on her own, only goes places with her husband or parents even admitted that she was in her craft room while Mr Bav and the kids were preparing the delicious puff pastry pizza for tea🙄

Reactions: 5
I don't even know why but I just stumbled across the puff pastry pizza and honest to god it looks like a maternity pad. Why does all their food look so disgusting?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She does f##k all with those kids on her own, only goes places with her husband or parents even admitted that she was in her craft room while Mr Bav and the kids were preparing the delicious puff pastry pizza for tea🙄
Only thing she does by herself is take Connie shopping.

I'd never thought about the fact she does nothing with them actually

Reactions: 6
I do miss the pictures of her raw and burnt offerings, certainly made me feel better about my culinary skills 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was gonna write craft den but my phone automatically changed it to crack den and when I think about her filthy house, I didn’t want to change it 😂
I do feel for her kids though, dragged round a supermarket then ignored while she makes some shite stickers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'Hiding in my craft room'. Why? From what? What does her husband think about her just refusing to parent on her own at all? Then when she has to, she's with her parents. It's bizarre.
So selfish that she will go make something for the sake of making something rather than hang out with her kids.

Reactions: 7
A woman who grew up thinking getting married and having children was the socially acceptable and desired thing to do/want. Reality is shes a selfish idle twit that didn't really want kids but did it because it's considered the "norm" when you're hiding in a craft room from your children or husband, it speaks volumes about the kind of person you are. Bav is on the same lines as yobbo, has stuff for show but doesn't like that reality that you've actually got to care, nurture, spend money on these "inconveniences" more than likely onlt had to keep their fellas. Sad people, I won't say women because I refuse to identify myself with these poor excuses.

• Heart
Kids school visible on their uniform
she’s a bleeping douche bag

Reactions: 1
Kids school visible on their uniform
she’s a bleeping douche bag
But point blank refused to tell anyone where she worked for ‘privacy’ and ‘not sharing every detail of her life’ 😂 I remember her being challenged about sharing her kids school and she came back with some tit like she’s on the parents committee (or whatever it’s called) so it’s okay? 😩😂 what a knob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.