Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really, really don't understand the logic of this woman ? Her house looks an absolute cluttered, bogging, dated mess yet she's outside in the garage sorting and tidying ? Her whole priorities are totally fucked up..... I'd much rather a clean, tidy, comfortable, nice inside my house and a tit tip of a garage (which is tbf actually how mine is at the moment).... than the other way round ! She really is a weird one !!
I think it’s because the garage is becoming her craft room (I think that is what she said?!) therefore a lot of time, money and effort will go into it - because it is something for her! I find her incredibly selfish.

Reactions: 12
I will admit, I don't have the tidiest of flats, but I live in a tiny one bed flat in the middle of london, and as much as people keep buying us the most amazing gifts for when we 'get our own place' yet we have no where to put it now, so we have a corner behind the TV with boxes and we kinda have to keep shuffling stuff around especially kitchen stuff (I lost one cupboard out of only 5 because the flat came with stuff we already had). However, she literally has tit for shits sake, it's hoarding tendency, she has so much storage, it's not that she doesn't have space, she just has so much crap she doesn't need.

Reactions: 9
Fair enough if she was making a craft room to free up her lounge so it could be done up and look nice. We all know she won’t though, she will move her desk and the room will still look like a dirty, tit tip whilst she posts about how busy she is farting about making cards and labels for her cereal boxes. CEREAL 😂 still kills me

• Haha
I couldn't live in that house. I swear I'd go mad. How can anyone live in so much clutter and mess? 😩

Reactions: 11
I knew they'd be comments and you lot never disappoint

Her voice really grinds on me too, I think it's because, even though we didn't see her face (thank the lord) I could still visualise her making those weird faces she pulls.

She's really lucky to have such a massive space in that garage, it was winding me up though in so many ways ...

The back door so she said, was French doors which presumably are in a room which looks into that mess ...

All the stockpiling

The mess indoors could have easily been sorted in the garage when they moved as they had all that outdoor storage to sort and get rid rather than pile it all in the house in the 1st place

Her husband looks to be an untidy slob like her

Reactions: 7
My god the garage tour gave me anxiety
They are bleeping mental... what a state to live in.
They just need to gut the whole house and throw out all the rubbish and start again 😱😱

she can add that on to the chore list for the kids when they’ve finished picking up dog shite

bastard parents they really are

Reactions: 11
That garage is something else entirely.

Poot Austin looking like he wanted his mum to get a quick hello then ignored aswell.

Shes a complete bleep

• Sad
Reactions: 6
This upset me 😢😢😢😢
thats made me so angry. He’s standing there, with hoover, doing his bastard chores and clearly wants her attention. If I was her I’d feel so ashamed of myself. She’s a bastard that woman. Never mind about sorting your garage out, get your kitchen clean and tidy you woman. Someone mentioned the week away they both had the other year, I’m all for a few nights away once a year with my husband but if I go more to an 2days I start to panic. I couldn’t cope with a week away!! My place is at home with my kids, being their mum!

• Sad
thats made me so angry. He’s standing there, with hoover, doing his bastard chores and clearly wants her attention. If I was her I’d feel so ashamed of myself. She’s a bastard that woman. Never mind about sorting your garage out, get your kitchen clean and tidy you woman. Someone mentioned the week away they both had the other year, I’m all for a few nights away once a year with my husband but if I go more to an 2days I start to panic. I couldn’t cope with a week away!! My place is at home with my kids, being their mum!
It was either a week or 10 days, they're unwanted and in her way

Reactions: 1
I don’t begrudge parents time away from their kids, being a parent is hard and we all deal with it differently. However! At the time Bav didn’t work, her kids hadn’t (and still haven’t) ever been abroad and she spent an absolute fortune on (hideous) bikinis for each day of the trip. She claimed poverty was the reason they couldn’t all go and being so stressed that she deserved time away yet didn’t work and appeared to have a very easy life but doesn’t see that she literally contradicted herself as she spent so much on herself as usual and then made out she was so sad she was away from them. That’s the problem! She’s a selfish old cow, be it with holidays, the house or even the bloody pandemic - it is effects HER and only her, she moans.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s still banging on about that bloody garage.🙄🙄
Yes Bav those shelves will come down of their own accord because there’s bleeping piles of tit on them. It’s all me me me, where are your kids when you’re filming? Doing their bleeping chores so their lazy twit of a mother doesn’t have to. I bet she inspects too and if they get anything wrong or brush over a chore she deducts money. She seems like the type. Massive nob jockey. Also does she not work anymore??

Reactions: 8
She’s still banging on about that bloody garage.🙄🙄
Yes Bav those shelves will come down of their own accord because there’s bleeping piles of tit on them. It’s all me me me, where are your kids when you’re filming? Doing their bleeping chores so their lazy twit of a mother doesn’t have to. I bet she inspects too and if they get anything wrong or brush over a chore she deducts money. She seems like the type. Massive nob jockey. Also does she not work anymore??
I think she said they both have the week off annual leave for half term.
Again, jobs she could have done in-between work and the kids being at school but decides to do it in half term!

Reactions: 6
I think she said they both have the week off annual leave for half term.
Again, jobs she could have done in-between work and the kids being at school but decides to do it in half term!
annual leave for half term, I’ve just nearly spat my tea out laughing 😂😂😂 fuckin hell she’s already got them on the pay roll. Jeez. Kids if you’re reading go on strike and demand better living conditions, tattle will be your union 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.