Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still banging on about that bloody garage.🙄🙄
Yes Bav those shelves will come down of their own accord because there’s bleeping piles of tit on them. It’s all me me me, where are your kids when you’re filming? Doing their bleeping chores so their lazy twit of a mother doesn’t have to. I bet she inspects too and if they get anything wrong or brush over a chore she deducts money. She seems like the type. Massive nob jockey. Also does she not work anymore??
I do wonder if the big craft expansion into the garage is the start of her eventually working for herself and not at Sainsburys.

Reactions: 7
I do wonder if the big craft expansion into the garage is the start of her eventually working for herself and not at Sainsburys.
What is she going to do though? Masks won't be on forever, and the market is already saturated. The cricut stuff is being done by so many, and if even Sarah Ingham can do it, then nobody is paying for that as a handmade item.

Reactions: 5
She’s banging on about the garage so much so everyone knows what’s she’s doing and she can get any freebies she can grab

B481FC70-E063-4BD4-A9F4-D109047F5487.png
Just sharing a page Iwant a freebie from love
So predictable Beggy Bav
Also why is she buying more clothes? Seriously what a serial spender she is

I can’t believe the state of the garage! And I gather they haven’t lived in that house for very long? Why so much stuff? I wonder what’s actually in the kitchen considering the garage contains so many kitchen items!

Also, do you need planning permission to change the use of a garage and to install windows?

I can’t believe the state of the garage! And I gather they haven’t lived in that house for very long? Why so much stuff? I wonder what’s actually in the kitchen considering the garage contains so many kitchen items!

Also, do you need planning permission to change the use of a garage and to install windows?
They’ve been there about 18months I think. You wouldn’t know 😂

No, it looks like it already had door and windows by that hole. Unless your in a listed building or a flat you wouldn’t need permission and you can do as you wish with a room in your house, sex dungeons on your dining room 😂

I think it’s awful that she’s happy to spend time and money on this but won’t on her bathroom or kitchen that both look awful!

Reactions: 8

No, it looks like it already had door and windows by that hole. Unless your in a listed building or a flat you wouldn’t need permission and you can do as you wish with a room in your house, sex dungeons on your dining room 😂

I think it’s awful that she’s happy to spend time and money on this but won’t on her bathroom or kitchen that both look awful!
I'm sure they moved in January 2019. As Austin moved schools after Easter.

Reactions: 2
I remember when she was looking for houses (anyone remember the excel spreadsheet of addresses?!) she was torn between a new build that needed no work or her house she’s now in that needed work to make it perfect. 2 years later, what has she actually done?! It’s not through lack of money as she spends (on herself) hundreds and hundreds. It’s sheer laziness. She is so gross!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

And won't buy her children beef for dinner as it's too expensive and feeds them pancakes and ice cream for tea because they have a hot dinner at school....

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I remember when she was looking for houses (anyone remember the excel spreadsheet of addresses?!) she was torn between a new build that needed no work or her house she’s now in that needed work to make it perfect. 2 years later, what has she actually done?! It’s not through lack of money as she spends (on herself) hundreds and hundreds. It’s sheer laziness. She is so gross!
Tbh new builds may need repairs as they're built poorly; in my opinion. But Bav is materialistic, always got to have the newest things (iPhone, apple watch etc) or what's popular now.

I scrolled through 1000s of photos of butternut swish to find this 🤣

My mistake, it wasn’t a new build. It was just ready to move into without updating needed
I'm sure she went for the house that needed work. I was just saying in general, new builds aren't always great.

I tell a lie; Austin moved schools in January 2020. Just scrolled through her page.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.