Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I scrolled through 1000s of photos of butternut swish to find this 🤣

My mistake, it wasn’t a new build. It was just ready to move into without updating needed
"In 5 years or so.."

Yeah but you actually have to do stuff for that Bav 😂 You're 2 years into that and you've done duck all

I'm sure she went for the house that needed work. I was just saying in general, new builds aren't always great.

I tell a lie; Austin moved schools in January 2020. Just scrolled through her page.
She did go for the one that needed work

Reactions: 3
I wonder what they will have achieved in another 3 years then? I appreciate things take time to do but I'm still in shock that they've mostly got the same decor as the previous owners 2 yrs in 😄

First thing I did when I moved into my current home was rip the kitchen floor up, lay some cheap vinyl and painted everywhere neutral ... I just think doing even that which doesn't cost the earth freshens and brightens everything to start with.

Trouble with the Bav Chavs now is they've accumulated twice as much tit as they started with so it'll make doing anything so much more difficult 🤷

Reactions: 10
I wonder what they will have achieved in another 3 years then? I appreciate things take time to do but I'm still in shock that they've mostly got the same decor as the previous owners 2 yrs in 😄

First thing I did when I moved into my current home was rip the kitchen floor up, lay some cheap vinyl and painted everywhere neutral ... I just think doing even that which doesn't cost the earth freshens and brightens everything to start with.

Trouble with the Bav Chavs now is they've accumulated twice as much tit as they started with so it'll make doing anything so much more difficult 🤷
The only thing I can think of that they've done is painted the kids rooms? And even that was a year after they moved in.
Have they actually done anything else? 🤔

Reactions: 5

Bav Chavs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That house will still look the same in 3 years time, it’ll just have more shite.
It looks a decent size and has so much potential but it’ll always look like it does now

Reactions: 6
Considering she wasn’t working for the first year, she could have easily done a lot. It doesn’t take much to clean and stick a coat or two of white paint in a room.

We completely renovated our house in 6 months, new electrics/boiler/kitchen/bathroom. I think the bath is the only original thing left. It needed so much doing and we only did it during weekends!

• Heart
I know they have two cars but I don't understand why you would pay the same price as a 'ready to move in' house that would need 10k+ spent on it just because of a parking space

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm sure she went for the house that needed work. I was just saying in general, new builds aren't always great.

I tell a lie; Austin moved schools in January 2020. Just scrolled through her page.
She did. I was saying that she had the choice between the two and she went for the one that needed work and hasn’t done any of said work

Reactions: 1
Instead of wasting money on a cricut, popsy dresses, never off duty tshirts and much more, she could have had a lovely bathroom. Tiles aren't that expensive and you can do it yourself.

Reactions: 4
Instead of wasting money on a cricut, popsy dresses, never off duty tshirts and much more, she could have had a lovely bathroom. Tiles aren't that expensive and you can do it yourself.
Absolutely this

She could add grouting the tiles to Connies chores and Austin could fit the bath

in all seriousness she could easily do a lot to that house on a real budget, so many accounts on instagram she can take inspiration from.
She is hopeless

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely this

She could add grouting the tiles to Connies chores and Austin could fit the bath

in all seriousness she could easily do a lot to that house on a real budget, so many accounts on instagram she can take inspiration from.
She is hopeless
🤣🤣
She'll be on one of those TV shows soon where they show houses with pile after pile of stuff ....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember when she was looking for houses (anyone remember the excel spreadsheet of addresses?!) she was torn between a new build that needed no work or her house she’s now in that needed work to make it perfect. 2 years later, what has she actually done?! It’s not through lack of money as she spends (on herself) hundreds and hundreds. It’s sheer laziness. She is so gross!
To be fair, if she'd gone for the new build, two years down the line it would like a house that needs a big clean and major refurb 😂

• Haha
From her buying new clothing post earlier I think its safe to assume they are racking up buy now pay later account for fun.

Reactions: 3
I thought a pasta bake included melting the cheese? Surely if you just plonk the cheese on top like that it’s just pasta?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.