Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night she said that Connie asked for beef for dinner (or 'tea' if you're Bav) and was pointing out that they rarely have it as it's 'expensive'. Perhaps if she stopped spending money on crafting tat, the poor child might be able to have beef a bot more often.
She is such a selfish cow. Happy to spend £400 on a cricut, new sewing maching, desk, easy press (large and mini) plus whatever other crap but wont buy her kid some beef. She honestly does not deserve those kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Last night she said that Connie asked for beef for dinner (or 'tea' if you're Bav) and was pointing out that they rarely have it as it's 'expensive'. Perhaps if she stopped spending money on crafting tat, the poor child might be able to have beef a bit more often.

EDIT: picture is on her grid.
Shocking. Absolutely shocking. She can deffo afford it!! Maybe it's *that she can't afford the dentist bills that would come from eating one of her roasts😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The state of that garage, how does one accumulate so much shite man!!
everything looks so grubby to the touch, the house is honestly my worst nightmare, imagine going round for a coffee I’d be scared to sit down 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The state of that garage, how does one accumulate so much shite man!!
everything looks so grubby to the touch, the house is honestly my worst nightmare, imagine going round for a coffee I’d be scared to sit down 😂😂😂
It would be like that episode of friends when Ross dates a colleague and she has a really dirty apartment! 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do people with children like to post pictures of their kids with food sticking out? I get it if they are like under 3 but at 6? No?

Reactions: 6
It's a case of bav sits on the sofa and the mites jump off! Diiiiiirty rank woman! Also no offence to the kid, but the boy doesn't have his front teeth and his other ones look grotty. Does she not care at all?! And making them pick up dog tit?! Wtf! She is a painfully poor excuse of a mother. She should never have been blessed with children.

Last night she said that Connie asked for beef for dinner (or 'tea' if you're Bav) and was pointing out that they rarely have it as it's 'expensive'. Perhaps if she stopped spending money on crafting tat, the poor child might be able to have beef a bit more often.

EDIT: picture is on her grid.
The kids barely eat as it is!! Crackers or pancakes if they have a hot school dinner and she doesn't beef because it's too expensive.

But spends £35 a time on off duty t shirts which she has about 100 of.

Priorities Bav (clue, your children *should* be your priority)

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The pancakes look surprisingly good for Bav... I reckon Chris must of made them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Too much sugar and fizzy drinks. Those poor teeth.

And Connie....the post of her the other night, she had a filthy face. You teach your children to wipe their mouths after food etc. Don't you?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Too much sugar and fizzy drinks. Those poor teeth.

And Connie....the post of her the other night, she had a filthy face. You teach your children to wipe their mouths after food etc. Don't you?
Yeah, unfortunately my child insists on using his clothes to wipe his mouth but sure look at least he wipes it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Bavs mothers and Mr Bavs teeth are anything to go by the poor kids don’t stand a chance.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.