Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off Bav you’re a no one. Also didn’t most of Caroline Flack’s family say it was the court case more than anything that pushed her over the edge? Also, Jessie from little mix had to deal with the most horrendous trolls, us talking about how she lives in a tit hole, sits on her ass all day and overcooks her food isn’t anything. Especially as that’s the image she is portraying!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She should take her own advice
Kind Mums don't make young children pick up tit and clean the cat litter for 50p a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
None of us are contacting her with our thoughts and opinions. It’s just the same as a group of mates having a chat in the pub (remember pubs?). This may surprise Bav, but not everyone likes everyone else.

Reactions: 9
Do 6 year olds need pocket money? I’m all for teaching them to tidy up after themselves and this surely is just a habit not a chore.
picking up dog tit though, no 6 year old should have to do that ever. It’s just wrong

Reactions: 7
Bav with her “be kind” bullshit
Was it kind when you put up a post slating the NHS at the beginning of the pandemic
Was it kind to stock pile all the shite we saw in your garage when people were struggling to get items
Is it kind to be really salty in your replies when people ask genuine questions
No Bav it isn’t
So duck off with your hypocrisy

one last one.. is it kind to serve your family burnt butternut squash daily, nah boy!!!

Reactions: 18
How many bastard tat trolleys does she have?! It’s literally rammed full of shite. Every room is filled with ‘organisation stations’ I just don’t understand how she has so much tit in every single room - it’s alarming how messy and chaotic it is. 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
How many bastard tat trolleys does she have?! It’s literally rammed full of shite. Every room is filled with ‘organisation stations’ I just don’t understand how she has so much tit in every single room - it’s alarming how messy and chaotic it is. 🤮
Substitute for a bed side table 😂
Her bed and sofas must be super smelly and hairy.

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She doesn't seem to understand where furniture goes. She has chest of drawers in her lounge and trolleys in her bedroom.
I wonder what her parents house is like if this is how she imagines houses to be furnished. Just have a look on the ikea site Bav and they will show you how you should furnish a room. I couldn't live with any of her rooms. I'm not a neat freak but I couldn't have so much stuff everywhere and certainly not massive drawers in my lounge. I also keep my dog downstairs on her own bed, would not allow her to sleep on my sofas or beds. Just imagine the smell 🤢
Substitute for a bed side table 😂
Her bed and sofas must be super smelly and hairy.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Have people all of a sudden lost the ability to search on amazon for themselves?

Screenshot_20210216-084631_Instagram.jpg

I'm quite new to bavington, is this usual?

she already comes across as a beggy bleep and I've seen very little to none of her content other than cremated corn on the cob(how is that possible?)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have people all of a sudden lost the ability to search on amazon for themselves?

View attachment 439164

she already comes across as a beggy bleep and I've seen very little to none of her content other than cremated corn on the cob(how is that possible?)
Normally she tells people to Google it.
Unlesssss she can get some money from it with a swipe up.

Reactions: 10
I honestly don't get her. Her house could be nice. It's a decent size and the garden is fabulous. To put a craft room over a decent kitchen/bathroom to give your family a clean and airy space to live in, is complete madness. Money doesn't seem to be an issue judging by the spending.

• Heart

View attachment 439164

You’ve guessed it.

you’ll soon know everything about her as every detail of her life is posted online, address, kids full names and school.
Not where she works though as some things need to be kept private 😂😂 that said we all know

• Haha
I honestly don't get her. Her house could be nice. It's a decent size and the garden is fabulous. To put a craft room over a decent kitchen/bathroom to give your family a clean and airy space to live in, is complete madness. Money doesn't seem to be an issue judging by the spending.
Money is never an object when its not yours.

Reactions: 7
I'd rather spend Time in the Fritzl basement than Bav's grott hole. Earning them thousands with her crafts is she? Because that's the only way I could begin to justify her sorting out the garage space for herself, when she keeps the rest of the house in such a sorry state. She just jumps from one thing to another. How can anyone like her when she's so annoying!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'd rather spend Time in the Fritzl basement than Bav's grott hole. Earning them thousands with her crafts is she? Because that's the only way I could begin to justify her sorting out the garage space for herself, when she keeps the rest of the house in such a sorry state. She just jumps from one thing to another. How can anyone like her when she's so annoying!
Fritzl basement 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everyday you surpass yourself Chub ;) Fritzel Basement...... 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Last night she said that Connie asked for beef for dinner (or 'tea' if you're Bav) and was pointing out that they rarely have it as it's 'expensive'. Perhaps if she stopped spending money on crafting tat, the poor child might be able to have beef a bit more often.

EDIT: picture is on her grid.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.