Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the animal crap and washing clothes that bothers me the most. They aren’t the kids chosen pets so I don’t understand why they should clean up after them - feeding them Yh got no issues with that but again she’s made it a daily job and I think that’s over kill. I’m all for children helping but she’s gone from Mr Trebus (if you know you know if not it’s a must google!) to leading a dictatorship.

Reactions: 11
Sorry but I do not think it’s safe for kids to pick up animal poo, Bav get off your cricut and do it yourself. They are kids, they live in a tit tip because you claim to have no money or time. I lived in houses in need of constant renovation as a kid and I can tell you it never felt like home. Please give those kids a home.

Reactions: 16
I’m all for kids helping out but I get my kids to do simple things like help set the table, put their clothes in the washing basket, make their beds and tidy up their toys. Sometimes they help me make lunch if I have lots of time to allow them to “help” 🤣 However cleaning up animal mess is a step too far, the woman is on her own planet if she thinks that’s appropriate for 6 year olds!

Reactions: 13
Scruffy dirty bastard!!!! She wanted the bloody dog - YOU pick it's tit up bav you beaver faced minging duck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I actually get tummy cramps looking at Bav’s cooking. How can half the roast be burnt and the rest raw 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
It takes a skill to make a roast potato look both burnt and raw at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she realising its harder having 2 dogs now also only twice a week picking up shite is vile the dogs will be standing in it and bringing it in the house

Reactions: 5
And out of all the things someone can comment on.. They comment on the Yorkshires and how amazing they look 🤢 what? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Can’t dog poo be dangerous for kids? They’re only 6 and 7 for fucks sake. She’s a vile lazy whoville looking twit

Reactions: 8
The beef is such a weird colour 🤢 can we some how give her cooking lessons

Reactions: 6
I’ve just caught up with this. She’s disgusting. Cleaning up animal poo is an adult job or an older teen, not 6 year old. She’s so grim.
Let them do chores like, tidy toys away every night before bath or help clear the table after dinner or help do the dusting. Little jobs that get more intense as they get older. Jeez Bav, my mum would go nuts at me if I was like Bav.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve just caught up with this. She’s disgusting. Cleaning up animal poo is an adult job or an older teen, not 6 year old. She’s so grim.
Let them do chores like, tidy toys away every night before bath or help clear the table after dinner or help do the dusting. Little jobs that get more intense as they get older. Jeez Bav, my mum would go nuts at me if I was like Bav.
Exactly this. My smalls are 3 and 6 they do small jobs like put dirty washing in basket and clean stuff away and tidy toys. The like feeding the dogs but they are never made to do stuff like pick up poo etc

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.