Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you all seen some of the chores too?! I may be wrong but I don’t think two 6 year olds should be responsible for cleaning cat tit! Or washing clothes !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor Austin’s lumped with feeding the cat everyday and Connie both dogs too , whilst cleaning cat mess 🙄🙈

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I presume clear garden also means pick up the dog crap.
So she wants them to do the jobs she doesn't want to basically.
For 50p a day!!!! £3.50 each a each ...Yh she confirmed it means clean dog poo too 😫
I don’t pay pocket money my kids are expected to help BUT they aren’t tasked like maids like they have been

• Wow
Notice how she’s posting more to her stories so others can’t see replies to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's read here, taken note of everything we think is a mess (basically the whole house) and decided that the kids need to clean it. Chris has also read here and even got her a hoover as a bleeping hint 😂

She reckons she always wanted one and it's been in her online basket for ages, yeah OK, that's your story and you're sticking to it

• Haha
The children are six, and Connie just, I wouldn’t be giving them jobs like dealing with litter or cleaning up after the dogs. I understand keeping their stuff tidy and maybe feeding the pets.

Also I don’t care how much you want a household item, I’d be annoyed at it for a Valentine’s gift

Reactions: 10
Children lead by example so how does she expect those children to do chores when she does bugger all. And expecting them to clear up animal mess is disgusting. She really is a dirty lazy cow. Kiddy chores should be things like dusting, helping with pegging out washing or tidying their rooms once a week. I’m in shock

Reactions: 13
The ‘clear garden of dog poop’ makes it seem as though they let the dog poo accumulate then clean it up twice a week (as that seems to be how often this task is set). So gross 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
The ‘clear garden of dog poop’ makes it seem as though they let the dog poo accumulate then clean it up twice a week (as that seems to be how often this task is set). So gross 🤢
You sound surprised 😂
I was surprised she's set it as often as twice a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.