Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really get why she wanted kids, she never actually wants to spend time with them.
Like most people *looks specifically at Fopperholic* they think it’s the next step after marriage then when it happens realise they are selfish witches and want their old lives back. Dumbos

Reactions: 10
No way!!! Did you guys really find out she works at Sainsbury’s because she left her uniform in a photo?? Anyone got a screenshot of this? Hahahahaha. Soft cow!
just seen tonights Quesadillas.... the portion size is a joke...

Reactions: 4
No way!!! Did you guys really find out she works at Sainsbury’s because she left her uniform in a photo?? Anyone got a screenshot of this? Hahahahaha. Soft cow!
just seen tonights Quesadillas.... the portion size is a joke...
Think there was a screen shot way back like 2 threads ago 😂
But yeah, she's pretty much confirmed it talking about retail and everything, we guessed sainsbury's before she even said she worked in retail. plus people she knows or live in the same area have confirmed her exact store 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If I woke up before my kids there is no way I would wake them up. I would tip toe around, make a coffee and lay on my sofa, staring at the ceiling (or on tattle) in peace. Jeez that woman needs to give her head a wobble.

Yay she fed her kids properly tonight 👏🏻 Looks ok too, although still couldn’t manage to not burn the corn.

Reactions: 12
I was wondering how the son would get on with that corn.. then saw it in the next pic. Answered my question 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Think there was a screen shot way back like 2 threads ago 😂
But yeah, she's pretty much confirmed it talking about retail and everything, we guessed sainsbury's before she even said she worked in retail. plus people she knows or live in the same area have confirmed her exact store 😂
Someone commented on one of the threads saying they had seen her at work I swear

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Urgh she’s grim, she’s just like my husband though. We are dog sitting (step family bliss-dogs from a previous relationship 🙄) and he just lets the dogs go all over the sofa even after being out In the garden for a tit, that he won’t clear up. So gross. It’s a good job I love him. I can’t wait for the beggars to go next week and have a bloody good anti bac and clean my sofas. I seriously couldn’t put up with how Bav lives. Smelly, unclean, pets everywhere, burning food, bet she leaves her skids on the toilet too

Its part of her cricut
Yeah it’s a mini press. Technically it is much more advanced than an iron but it’s a lot more expensive too. About £50 each. I have one and it is good but she’s a probably spend over £1000 on cricut stuff in the last month!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah it’s a mini press. Technically it is much more advanced than an iron but it’s a lot more expensive too. About £50 each. I have one and it is good but she’s a probably spend over £1000 on cricut stuff in the last month!
Good lord!!!! That’s really quite ridiculous. I’m astounded. She could have got cleaners in, done done decorating.... etc. Improved on the sorry mess she lives in. Blimey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.