Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think she wrote those 'ask me anything' questions herself? I mean come on it's so obvious. They were too staged and way too nice. You have a heart of gold.. you would be a right laugh at the pub... You never stop and are a fantastic mum πŸ™„πŸ€£ nobody writes them sort of questions! She's always at that flaming machine at what point has she shown she's a great parent or is a massive laugh? Her content doesn't show either!

Reactions: 12
I really hope the kids have had more than a tiny caterpillar cake for dinner (yet I fear that’s all they got πŸ˜”)

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Those kids need taking off her

maybe a bit harsh... she might be a dirty fucker and stingy with her food, but her children look happy and loved πŸ™‚
Personally I just hate to see kids having their diets restricted because parents clearly have food issues. Which I’ve found most SW I’ve seen on Instagram do have an obsession/ restriction. Take her ex mate Emma the bore, she’s so bad and now pregnant and still restricting her diet which is infuriating 😑 sorry that turned into a rant πŸ˜‚

has anyone noticed the lack of butternut recently πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 11
She 100% has issues with food that she is likely to pass down. So sad.

Reactions: 6
That's a lot of gifts for a birthday. Or am I being mean?
What would you give as an acceptable present amount?

We have a set amount for birthdays and Christmas so quantity of presents has changed as he's got older as we could get loads more for him at 5 than we could for his last birthday

Reactions: 2
What would you give as an acceptable present amount?

We have a set amount for birthdays and Christmas so quantity of presents has changed as he's got older as we could get loads more for him at 5 than we could for his last birthday

When mine were little they had a choice..... more gifts and no party or less gifts and a party - savvy kids always had more gifts..... because we always had family party anyway lol! As you say as they've got older the amount we spend has increased even though the gifts look less... there is quite a bit of stuff there but some of it I bet is only a couple quid - the beauty of little ones you can get lots of not much...... it's individual choice I guess - my sister/bil just give Β£20 and it's like pass the Β£20 round the family we all give Β£20 and all get Β£20.... some families don't spend anything or give gifts.... I personally don't think it looks excessive but that's me...... plus it's nice to see her spending money on the kids and not on her selfish self !!

ETA - that said I wouldn't be 'showing' it all on FB/Insta etc.... but then I'm not a braggy witch like her.... she needs to be more sensitive to the current climate but that's unlikely to bother her !!

Reactions: 9
She was begging for recommendations for tablets for them both, a few weeks back πŸ™„

Reactions: 3
ETA - that said I wouldn't be 'showing' it all on FB/Insta etc.... but then I'm not a braggy witch like her.... she needs to be more sensitive to the current climate but that's unlikely to bother her !!
Most of the internet knows where she lives now too.
What she has in her house, mostly their schedule, the two dogs etc where the kids go to school.
Honestly so safeguarding at all!

When mine were little they had a choice..... more gifts and no party or less gifts and a party - savvy kids always had more gifts..... because we always had family party anyway lol! As you say as they've got older the amount we spend has increased even though the gifts look less... there is quite a bit of stuff there but some of it I bet is only a couple quid - the beauty of little ones you can get lots of not much...... it's individual choice I guess - my sister/bil just give Β£20 and it's like pass the Β£20 round the family we all give Β£20 and all get Β£20.... some families don't spend anything or give gifts.... I personally don't think it looks excessive but that's me...... plus it's nice to see her spending money on the kids and not on her selfish self !!

I am the meanest Mom, we've made it to 13 with no birthday parties!! To be fair, he's never wanted one and it's 3 weeks after Christmas so the weather has never been good for an outside party.

And then I saw how party competitiveness started amongst parents at school and I couldn't be bothered with it πŸ˜‚

But yeah, I've never posted present piles on social media but trampy Bev does love a brag!

Most of the internet knows where she lives now too.
What she has in her house, mostly their schedule, the two dogs etc where the kids go to school.
Honestly so safeguarding at all!
Excuse me, she actually takes safeguarding very seriously.

Yes, we might all know where she lives, how much she paid for her house, the set out of the house, her kids names and dates of birth, what school they go to, her bra size, where her parents live and every other detail.

But she does keep her place of work private because we don't need to know that.

(even though we've worked it out because she left her uniform in the background of a picture)

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I am the meanest Mom, we've made it to 13 with no birthday parties!! To be fair, he's never wanted one and it's 3 weeks after Christmas so the weather has never been good for an outside party.

And then I saw how party competitiveness started amongst parents at school and I couldn't be bothered with it πŸ˜‚

But yeah, I've never posted present piles on social media but trampy Bev does love a brag!

Excuse me, she actually takes safeguarding very seriously.

Yes, we might all know where she lives, how much she paid for her house, the set out of the house, her kids names and dates of birth, what school they go to, her bra size, where her parents live and every other detail.

But she does keep her place of work private because we don't need to know that.

(even though we've worked it out because she left her uniform in the background of a picture)

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This tickled me ALOT! 🀣

Waking the kids up because she's bored? Selfish cow
You think she can’t get any worse but she always manages to outdo herself! I feel guilty enough waking my kids up when they actually need to be up for something, I’d never wake them up purely just to entertain me!

I don’t really get why she wanted kids, she never actually wants to spend time with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.