Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Chris did cook chilli tonight and Bav says there's plenty of leftovers. I can't believe she doesn't give her kids a dinner. Pancakes or crackers?? And then she has a hot dinner later. That's just wrong isn't it??

Reactions: 14
She won't like this
Agree 100% my son has a hot meal, I still offer him dinner and more often than not he wolfs the lot down like a ravenous dog. Kids are very active they need refuelling often. At least offer something nutritious, not pancakes 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s the opposite to joe wicks. Lol, poor kids. What is it with Instagram and sw people restricting not just their own diets but their kids. It’s so detrimental.
Also agree that she wrote those questions herself, I was dying to add a question ‘you’re a messy fucker and have no pride’ but I’d get blocked and I quite like watching the tit show.

Reactions: 15
I wonder what bavs kids are having tonight. So last night it was Percy pancakes, tonight maybe a crisp sandwich? Cuppa soup? Obvs because they have a hot meal at school, the don’t need feeding properly at night.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I wonder what bavs kids are having tonight. So last night it was Percy pancakes, tonight maybe a crisp sandwich? Cuppa soup? Obvs because they have a hot meal at school, the don’t need feeding properly at night.
Crisp sandwich is a bit much after having a hot meal at school..... maybe the crusts?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree, children might get a hot meal at school but the portion is more often than not tit. They still need another substantial meal. I understand some people struggle financially to feed them a substantial meal at home but she can afford to 10x over. She is bone idle. Her kids are now schools problem, not hers and she thinks they should count themselves lucky that she fed them pancakes. It's baffling.

SW is on it's arse anyway, the entire relationship you have with food when you follow it is bizarre and unhealthy. That plus the weird gender stereotypes she imposes on them mean these kids are gonna have some warped views.

Reactions: 10
Crisp sandwich is a bit much after having a hot meal at school..... maybe the crusts?
Sorry but this made me really laugh.
P.S Bav is one of the most selfish people I have ever seen. Can’t even feed her bleeping kids a proper warm dinner in winter.... why doesn’t she make a picture of a plate of food on her machine to make it like she’s fed them? #twit

Reactions: 5
I agree, children might get a hot meal at school but the portion is more often than not tit. They still need another substantial meal. I understand some people struggle financially to feed them a substantial meal at home but she can afford to 10x over. She is bone idle. Her kids are now schools problem, not hers and she thinks they should count themselves lucky that she fed them pancakes. It's baffling.

SW is on it's arse anyway, the entire relationship you have with food when you follow it is bizarre and unhealthy. That plus the weird gender stereotypes she imposes on them mean these kids are gonna have some warped views.
I have a school dinner every Thursday (when in school) and even though it’s secondary school, I can vouch for the fact the portions are crap. I can usually do with another meal after lol. If I was a kid, I would most definitely be needing an evening meal!!
FYI I’m a teacher and not a secondary school kid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a school dinner every Thursday (when in school) and even though it’s secondary school, I can vouch for the fact the portions are crap. I can usually do with another meal after lol. If I was a kid, I would most definitely be needing an evening meal!!
Haha! Same I work in a school and the portions are shocking, especially if the kid doesn't like one of the options.

Reactions: 5
She cooks herself a meal so why doesn’t she give them a small portion of it, I stand by the face they don’t like her food!

Reactions: 10
I almost spat out my orange squash 😅

ROFL made you sound about 15

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Exploding box" as she pulls the sides apart herself.. 😂
That’s what I thought 🤷🏻‍♀️ I was waiting for the explosion but was utterly disappointed 🤣
All this money she spends on card etc she could save and do something on the tit pit called a home 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.