Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she is not making the kids tea!!! Just pancakes as they had a cooked diner at school?!?! It would’ve been minuscule portion.

lazy mare!
I had a friend growing up who got free school meals at school so only ever got a sandwich for tea.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I had a friend growing up who got free school meals at school so only ever got a sandwich for tea.
i know a lot of families can’t afford to have a hot meal in the evenings, but with Bav she can afford it, and makes her own hot meal, so there’s no excuse really, in my opinion 😊

Reactions: 13
i know a lot of families can’t afford to have a hot meal in the evenings, but with Bav she can afford it, and makes her own hot meal, so there’s no excuse really, in my opinion 😊
And she works in a supermarket so she has access to fresh produce

Reactions: 11
Shes just so lazy there is no excuse not to cook for them even if it was just beans on toast.

My two enjoy home school because theu get soup or a mini pizza at lunch or toasties rather than there usual school pack lunch. I still then make them a good tea tonight they had shepherds pie all made fresh.

I cant stand lazy parents!

Reactions: 11
The kids probably refuse her burnt offerings,
Hopefully she can’t burn a sandwich but I bet it’s still naff

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On another note I need those pancakes lol

First thing shes posted and I thought I could eat that. Shame she hasnt cooked it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's such a rude goblin.

Yum yum sugar filled pancakes for your kids. Non wonder they've got no teeth and you've got some weird ass eating disorder that you claim is healthy.

You absolute butt ugly, sour faced, rude and nasty little gobshite

There's world of difference between someone who struggles with money and someone who is a lazy, dirty mare.

What a tit tea.

I wonder if they get fed before breakfast in the morning, which is probably also sugar filled.

A hot lunch at 12 and crackers at 4. They must be so hungry

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe she usually just gives her kids a sandwich or crackers for tea, it’s easy enough to even make a quick jacket potato, toastie or beans on toast. Sometimes my kids have home made pancakes and fruit for breakfast, a hot lunch and a hot evening meal, and my littlest is only 3! Especially in the winter, those kids deserve a hot evening meal. She’s so lazy it’s unreal.

Reactions: 12
She's such a rude goblin.

Yum yum sugar filled pancakes for your kids. Non wonder they've got no teeth and you've got some weird ass eating disorder that you claim is healthy.

You absolute butt ugly, sour faced, rude and nasty little gobshite

There's world of difference between someone who struggles with money and someone who is a lazy, dirty mare.

What a tit tea.

I wonder if they get fed before breakfast in the morning, which is probably also sugar filled.

A hot lunch at 12 and crackers at 4. They must be so hungry
And no wonder the eldest kid doesn’t have his front teeth grown back yet with that amount of sugar

Reactions: 9
Have seen this quote shared so many times. Always by the most obnoxious people on instagram too 😄
And also this quote doesn’t apply to us tattlers because we aren’t going onto their pages to comment, we’re all over here commenting!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And also this quote doesn’t apply to us tattlers because we aren’t going onto their pages to comment, we’re all over here commenting!
Excellent point. Tattle is more of a private living room than their instagram or youtube accounts!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.