Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s obvious, Bav.
I thought the same.

SPOILER ALERT: you do, because you've said that.

What you don't care about is others and how your actions affect others, basically who whole world except yourself.

You do care what people think about you because your reactions speak for themselves.

Reactions: 8
Someone commenting on her post last night saying "You are so clever"
🤦🏻‍♀️😂
She found some things on Google and the cruicut did the rest. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone commenting on her post last night saying "You are so clever"
🤦🏻‍♀️😂
She found some things on Google and the cruicut did the rest. 😂
She’s literally copying other peoples hard work and designs
Nothing clever about the toothy wonder

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Just seen her new signs for the shite masks she makes.... wash in cold water.?? Just me that washes mine in hot water to kill bacteria etc 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Just seen her new signs for the shite masks she makes.... wash in cold water.?? Just me that washes mine in hot water to kill bacteria etc 🤷‍♀️
Washing items in hot water is more effective than cold, also putting them in the dryer is safer than hanging too. She's probably just got rubbish quality fabric or workmanship. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.