Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would any sad bastard show a timehop from 4 years ago of a bowl of slop. Shes the sort i block on Facebook that puts 10 pictures of her kids a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen her new signs for the shite masks she makes.... wash in cold water.?? Just me that washes mine in hot water to kill bacteria etc 🤷‍♀️
What rubbish has she used to make her masks. I've made loads for family (& friends) for free, don't charge anyone. And I wash them in the machine on a normal wash with dettol liquid and washing powder. (I wash them on their own not with clothes though) and then hang them on a radiator to dry. Don't iron them (apart from when making) but only because I'm lazy and I don't really iron anything. Oh and mine do have a pocket for filters, have linings and are top stitched. Are hers that rubbish that they can't withstand a normal wash? Mine have been through the wash so many times and look like new (apart from the white ones hubby put a red top in with 🙄)

Reactions: 4
What rubbish has she used to make her masks. I've made loads for family (& friends) for free, don't charge anyone. And I wash them in the machine on a normal wash with dettol liquid and washing powder. (I wash them on their own not with clothes though) and then hang them on a radiator to dry. Don't iron them (apart from when making) but only because I'm lazy and I don't really iron anything. Oh and mine do have a pocket for filters, have linings and are top stitched. Are hers that rubbish that they can't withstand a normal wash? Mine have been through the wash so many times and look like new (apart from the white ones hubby put a red top in with 🙄)
Yep I've made loads and ours go in the wash and tumble I've just used polycotton and they last well also have pocket for filter as all masks should unless classed as a fashion mask 🙄

Reactions: 2
No one in their right minds!! I thought the same re food prep! Was expecting a tutorial.
can you imagine a cooking tutorial from Bav?! 😂 . Ok, so you turn the temperature up REALLY high so everything can be completely dried out and get that lovely burnt taste. 🤮😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Go where the kindness is 😂😂
Errr she’s such a miserable salty witch so needs to practise what she preaches
Daft mare

as you’re reading Bav, stop bleaching your hair, stop burning butternut squash, no one is interested in your rip off cricut creations and I can not stress this one enough
CALL THE DENTIST ABOUT YOUR SONS TEETH
You’re welcome helmet head 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It makes me itch every time she shows a photo of that room!! And she spends all her time making more crap to fill it even more 😖
Honestly how does she sit there and think ‘I know, I’ll make even more tat to fill my disgusting hovel with today’ just clean your bleeping house Bav!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The sticker on her cricut made me laugh; it said 'just a girl creating a craft empire' 🤣🤣

Didn't realise creating a craft empire involves ripping off other designer's designs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s posted an assumptions of me box 😳🤣 I know facts not assumptions so I’ll pass this one
- someone please post “Covid hypocrite”

The worst of it all is she won’t post the negative she will just block them.. it’ll be all the love off the sheep

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.