Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do they do if that happens? Would the poor boy have to wait until he’s a teenager for implants? She’s such a horrible woman, I really hope she is a better mother than the image she portrays to the world.

Reactions: 5
Sainsburys must be so proud. An employee posting things like that to a wide audience.

Reactions: 11
I've not looked at her stories or anything this morning, just laughed out loud at the comments on here.
She's a model employee isn't she ....
I know what you post on social media in your own time is your own business but it is looked at and monitored by a lot of employers.

I work in financial services and we're not permitted to disclose where we work online or discuss anything relating to it.
She only needs someone to really take offence or get majorly pissed off by her attitude (not difficult) and she could find herself in an awful lot of bother.
Someone could easy visit her at work and cause trouble 🤷

My daughter lost her first tooth march and already has it grown back. After 6 months I would be asking for an xray to be done

Reactions: 3
View attachment 388592Pity you didn’t have this in mind when you slagged off furloughed workers or bitched about your customers on Facebook.
This! 100x this!
So quick to dish out the crappy remarks or slag others off but can't take it one someone even slightly says the wrong thing!
Even if you dm her she's really defensive and harsh with her comments. If your not telling her how amazing she is she doesn't want to know.
Well Bav it don't work like that love, you reap what you sow!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Normally I just find her irritating but the last few days she's acted like a massive bellend. I don't know who she thinks she is. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 388592Pity you didn’t have this in mind when you slagged off furloughed workers or bitched about your customers on Facebook.
Honestly, she reminds me of a Hincher in this sense. Always preaching be kind if you even question their Queen but in the same breath will call you all the names under the sun. I mean, she's obviously not one because we've seen the state of her house

• Heart
That T-shirt she’s posted that she made! ‘Kindness matters more than you think’ immediately after a post that just says duck OFF. Can’t make it up! She’s absolutely a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

also she is 100% gonna make her own T-shirt’s and try steal some of the market from the bloody never off duty woman. So much for supporting her ~friends~

Reactions: 17
That T-shirt she’s posted that she made! ‘Kindness matters more than you think’ immediately after a post that just says duck OFF. Can’t make it up! She’s absolutely a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

also she is 100% gonna make her own T-shirt’s and try steal some of the market from the bloody never off duty woman. So much for supporting her ~friends~
I was thinking she hasn't bought any 'off duty' or 'popsy' stuff recently?

Reactions: 8
Tells a follower to duck off then makes a kindness t shirt!! 🤪 practice what you preach butternut bav!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow someone's in a mood this morningView attachment 388555
Right back at you Bav
Maybe I’m naive but I didn’t think that the messages were particularly unpleasant or judgemental. Certainly didn’t warrant such an aggressive reaction. Maybe she has a guilty conscienceless/ chip on her shoulder. Also odd that the messages seem to have been deleted but she showcases them in her stories

"Then I got tit for working. Now I get tit for working part time"
You've never worked full time though have you Bav? That's the thing you're getting tit for.
For making out you work so so much and posting about it constantly when you worked 33 hours one week of your life!
You're not getting tit for the working part.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Nice to see she's so busy with work and the kids that she found time to make a tshirt. Obviously not working this morning, so why doesn't she do something useful like walk her dogs, or clean the house. She seems to spend all her time on the Cricut, god knows what state her house is in now. I'm working from home today but still have time to teach my kids and tidy up.
Still don't understand why she needed a trip to Costco yesterday when she works in Sainsburys. Sounds like a non essential journey to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I told you his teeth are taking so long because he's got her gnashers growing in there. Look at the amount of gap from when he first lost them. That's why they can't get through, they're having to make space first! Poor kid!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.