Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before but that cricut is completely wasted on her 🤦🏻‍♀️ crappy Easter egg holders. Tat basically.

Reactions: 13
I’ve said it before but that cricut is completely wasted on her 🤦🏻‍♀️ crappy Easter egg holders. Tat basically.
she will be selling them in a few weeks 🙄

What adult does bed at 7 bleeping 30
precovid when my husband would go away on business a few nights a month I would get the kids asleep and jump in bed at my earliest convenience 😂watch a movie in peace! However, I am an early bird, I like being up and about. Different horses for coursesI guess. I wouldn’t tell anyone I know or post it on Instagram 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
she will be selling them in a few weeks 🙄

precovid when my husband would go away on business a few nights a month I would get the kids asleep and jump in bed at my earliest convenience 😂watch a movie in peace! However, I am an early bird, I like being up and about. Different horses for coursesI guess. I wouldn’t tell anyone I know or post it on Instagram 😂
Me too!

it feels so much different than watching telly on the sofa, I stretch out in bed, it’s super warm. I went to bed at 7 last night BUT I had worked a night shift thenight before and not slept since

Reactions: 4
Oooh, touchy touchy ....
Says she who does spend alot of her time sat on her arse.
Thinks she's so high and mighty now she's working *up to 33hrs a week*
Bless her, she must be exhausted sitting at her till bleep bleep bleep the butternut squashes through

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oooh, touchy touchy ....
Bless her, she must be exhausted sitting at her till bleep bleep bleep the butternut squashes through
Wow! Up to 33 hours a week, what a martyr she is.

I mean I think supermarket staff are doing an amazing job but the ones I know aren’t milking it all over social media and also slagging off the customers.

Reactions: 12
Up to 33 hours a week? Which basically means one week in the run up to Christmas she probably did 33 hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So less than a normal, standard working week and she’s getting on her high horse? Complaining about furloughed workers? I largely remember her summer was swanning around in the back garden drinking gin and sunning her trotters, and constantly breaking the rules whilst her husband busted his back.

I averaged 50-60 hours a week since May last year due to my job role so honestly she can duck right off.

Up to 33 hours, give me a break. She’s so out of touch and oblivious.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oooh, touchy touchy ....
She needs to try working more than those hours stood up on a till all day. 12 hr days aswell. Absolute idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yet she works in a supermarket but can't get her food shopping after a shift 🤔. Having to go out on her day off to do it.
I work in a supermarket and its lockdown so if I'm there I'm getting my shopping on the way out. Wouldn't want to waste my day off going back, plus my kids are actually home with my husband NOT at school as I don't feel its right in a pandemic to be straining school resources or putting anyone at risk, so when I'm off I actually spend time with them and take over homeschooling.
Bav doesn't even make their tea, she moans that her husband hasn't cleaned the house when all she is doing is pissing around on her Cricut.
Yes we will judge parents who send their kids in unnecessarily. Its unfair for their kids to receive teaching whilst others are at home struggling. You chose to have those kids so its up to you to homeschooling them if you can. I certainly think its bloody rude to post pictures of her and her husband going for runs and her making masks on her other page when other people haven't been out of their house or even to the toilet alone as they have several kids at home they are trying to teach. I haven't had time to do anything for myself for ages, but hey ho, why don't i claim the keyworker card and send my kids in. No because I'm not a C**T who would put teachers and other families at risk. Her husband seems to have enough energy to go for runs and cook for them, strange that he can't look after the kids when she has short shifts. And she doesn't have to sign up for all the overtime does she.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Upto 33 hours a week🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 aww Bav my heart bleeds for you! You can tell with ridiculous statements like that she's not had a proper job in a long time

• Heart
By her reaction, they obviously touched a nerve.
Also she can duck off with her attitude towards people on furlough or those who can’t get a job. I work non essential retail and I am so bored but what else can I do? I also know a lot of friends who have lost jobs and they can’t get another. Let’s be honest she sits on her arse anyway 90% of the time and has since the kids were born. And up to 33 hours, very specific and I bet she’s done that once she seems to only work 4 hours at a time.

• Heart
This 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Complaining about furloughed workers? I largely remember her summer was swanning around in the back garden drinking gin and sunning her trotters, and constantly breaking the rules whilst her husband busted his back.

[/QUOTE/]

Seems she's conveniently forgotten that little bit of last year when she was furloughed herself..someone needs to remind her of this to get her off her high horse..ooo she really pisses me off.

Reactions: 6
Oooh, touchy touchy ....
Most likely sat on their arse jobless?
I'm sorry? Who didn't have a job for 5/6 years until the start of last year?
Cheeky cow!

Ah ohh UP TO 33 hours? So you mean you worked 33 hours one week and now that's what you say. You're still part time love.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.