Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slimming hurled sounds like my kinda group! Off to check it out 😂😂😂

ETA just been and looked! Oh my god it’s like scrolling through Bavs page 😂
It's hilarious! I keep waiting for her picture to come up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She clearly has no need for that cricut so is desperately trying to think up ways to use it. Who would buy a £300 (??) gadget that they had no use for or had no ideas of how they might use it? Bavvo. Spending for spendings sake, has to have stuff even though she doesn’t need it. Child.

Reactions: 9
She clearly has no need for that cricut so is desperately trying to think up ways to use it. Who would buy a £300 (??) gadget that they had no use for or had no ideas of how they might use it? Bavvo. Spending for spendings sake, has to have stuff even though she doesn’t need it. Child.
Bav always gets what Bav wants

Reactions: 5
How much extra money is she spending now though buying the things she's printing for.
The bottles, the dog bowls, the trays

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell. Chris cooks dinner probably looked after kids etc after school and she is still bitching

Reactions: 4
bleeping hell. Chris cooks dinner probably looked after kids etc after school and she is still bitching
I reckon Bav is not content in life and just isn’t happy, hence her bad spending habits on absolute shite, after anything that she thinks might fulfil her more than her family.

Reactions: 8
I think Chris does more than enough. If anyone needs a ‘never off duty’ top, it’s him!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Chris does more than enough. If anyone needs a ‘never off duty’ top, it’s him!
Wow! She's got some cheek.

She reminds me of my neighbour (SAHM) who constantly witches about her husband, who's actually a lovely guy who does more than his fair share. He works full time, then comes home, cooks the dinner and starts cleaning the house and putting the kids to bed because apparently she needs her 'me time' - roughly translated as she parks her fat arse on the sofa for the night watching the soaps.

Her and Bav would get on like a house on fire.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
No. 8...... why the duck would he want to remove that granny nightie to do that....... ! She's a selfish witch she really is !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.