Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has conveniently forgotten that she documented the fact she’s done sweet nothing for years. She has a go about trolls and dismisses constructive criticism but I honestly think she’s one of the rudest instagrammers I’ve ever come across. The only reason she would agree to work up to 33 hours is so she can avoid doing anything at home.

Reactions: 19
Somebody should report her to her work place. They will have a social media policy in place and she fucked it right up

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Somebody should report her to her work place. They will have a social media policy in place and she fucked it right up
The thing is, you never know who knows who in any situation. I'm not saying I know plenty of people who can deal with her breach of social media policies or am I saying I would act on who I know. 😉
What I'm saying is she needs to be careful because one day she will be rude to the wrong person.

33 hours a week? Don't get me wrong if she can get away with working that much why not. I could but I don't see why I should rely on my partner when I have no reason to be at home any extra.
Also, those on furlough or lost their jobs didn't ask for that! I know people who lost their jobs through no fault of their own but are struggling to get more than part time hours in a job they are completely over qualified for, but they are working.
I'd get a cleaners job if I had to pay the bills but that's probably below her and let's face it she would be tit at it.
I've been furloughed for every lockdown, yes I'm extremely lucky and I never take that for granted, it's still only 80% of my wage so the budget has had to be cut down, but in that spare time I've volunteered, completed courses, decorated the house etc. Just because I'm furloughed doesn't mean I've done sweet fa.
Volunteered, getting people's prescriptions, food, now in the process of training up to help with the vaccines.
So duck off bav, I'm doing more than what you'd do any day covid or no covid.

(Sorry for the rant)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oooh, touchy touchy ....
Says she who does spend alot of her time sat on her arse.
Thinks she's so high and mighty now she's working *up to 33hrs a week*
Bless her, she must be exhausted sitting at her till bleep bleep bleep the butternut squashes through
Woah 33 hours over 6 days... we've got a very hardworker over here.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has deleted the story now! Who the duck does she think she is slating people who lost their job or are on furlough?! She was in that position not that long ago and no one asked for any of that! At least they had jobs in the first place to loose or be furloughed from unlike this lazy witch who sat around for 5 years spending her husbands hard earned money because she couldn’t be bothered to work! Absolute hypocrite 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She has deleted the story now! Who the duck does she think she is slating people who lost their job or are on furlough?! She was in that position not that long ago and no one asked for any of that! At least they had jobs in the first place to loose or be furloughed from unlike this lazy witch who sat around for 5 years spending her husbands hard earned money because she couldn’t be bothered to work! Absolute hypocrite 😡
What she seems to forget is that providing schooling for the children of key workers isn't a reward or a permanent entitlement. It's made available to enable Key Workers to get on with their jobs. When they are at work their children should go to school, when they are home and not working, their children should be at home. Schooling isn't provided to enable them to have 'time off', have a rest or to go for runs!! Our local school will only allow children to attend if both parents are key workers and require proof that they are both actually working whilst the children are at school. I'm sure that her children's school will be unimpressed that she is taking the mick and boasting about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My sister in law was furloughed and then made redundant, she is not sitting on her arse at all as I know is the same for most people. Enough with the furlough shaming Bav you utter bleep, you’ve been in a job for a couple of months so duck up you witch.

Reactions: 18
My sister in law was furloughed and then made redundant, she is not sitting on her arse at all as I know is the same for most people. Enough with the furlough shaming Bav you utter bleep, you’ve been in a job for a couple of months so duck up you witch.
Exactly, I know some that are on furlough but choose to sit at home because they are too scared to go out. and also doing what they are told to do, stay at home.
Everyone has their own situation and it's all relevant xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly, I know some that are on furlough but choose to sit at home because they are too scared to go out. and also doing what they are told to do, stay at home.
Everyone has their own situation and it's all relevant xx
I should imagine a lot of people on furlough wonder if they’ll have a job at the end of that but helmet hair forgot to mention that.
Grrrr she’s riled me up today.

Reactions: 11
I should imagine a lot of people on furlough wonder if they’ll have a job at the end of that but helmet hair forgot to mention that.
Grrrr she’s riled me up today.
Exactly, myself.
Just because furlough is there doesn't meant I'm guaranteed a job at the end of it. Altho if I don't I will work 3 jobs if I have to.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good enough for the ferret faced butternut squash botherer. Maybe she won't be so sodding rude about people and wind her neck in!
Reckon Feebz is watching this thread today hoping the heat is now off her crying selfie 😂

seriously though, these so called “influencers” really need to think before they post

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have been furloughed on and off through out this and I’m working harder then ever it is so busy and I still don’t have a secure job.
my husband lost his job for 5 months struggling to get another and certainly
Wasn’t sitting on his arse. She’s crossed the line judging people’s situations which let’s face it isn’t any of our fault and if we could we would all be back to normal. Well don’t of your 4 months of being a key worker you’ve really earned that badge

Reactions: 8
Until a few weeks ago I was working 52 hours a week whilst being high risk in my pregnancy. I'm now 31 weeks and have been put on maternity to rest but if it was up to me I'd still be going!! She knows nothing about working hard for ffs

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.