Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Show us a pic of your husband's toothbrush ... we know you need to go through the carwash to do yours Bav

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
I think she said they both have the week off annual leave for half term.
Again, jobs she could have done in-between work and the kids being at school but decides to do it in half term!
annual leave for half term, I’ve just nearly spat my tea out laughing 😂😂😂 fuckin hell she’s already got them on the pay roll. Jeez. Kids if you’re reading go on strike and demand better living conditions, tattle will be your union 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I really, really don't understand the logic of this woman ? Her house looks an absolute cluttered, bogging, dated mess yet she's outside in the garage sorting and tidying ? Her whole priorities are totally fucked up..... I'd much rather a clean, tidy, comfortable, nice inside my house and a shit tip of a garage (which is tbf actually how mine is at the moment).... than the other way round ! She really is a weird one !!
I think it’s because the garage is becoming her craft room (I think that is what she said?!) therefore a lot of time, money and effort will go into it - because it is something for her! I find her incredibly selfish.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I couldn't live like that ... surely when you move into a new home you want to put your own 'stamp' on it as soon as possible and decorate it to your own taste not live with someone else's outdated decor etc..... I think they've done the kids rooms so at least they do have somewhere half decent to go to..... the lounge and kitchen look absolutely bogging !! She also has a massive garden and what looks like loads of space in the garage/workshop area.... if that was me I'd be making myself the equivalent of a 'man cave' in the garden for all my crafting stuff and taking it out of the main family living areas...... we had our computer at the back of our lounge for years as we didn't have the space but now we have a spare room (eldest moved out!) we have the computer up there in what has become an office/study....... feels so much better......
I'm sure she has mentioned that they are planning on extending the house into the garden.

It will still look like a shit pit and be filled with even more stuff.

Her entire house reminds of the storage containers that charity shops store excess stock in.

WhatABore

VIP Member
Why does she always feel the need to post a photo of herself in her bras?
We don't need to see your underwear on social media.
Not even like it's something fancy and special pattern. It's a pink plain bra 😑😂

• Haha

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Last night she said that Connie asked for beef for dinner (or 'tea' if you're Bav) and was pointing out that they rarely have it as it's 'expensive'. Perhaps if she stopped spending money on crafting tat, the poor child might be able to have beef a bit more often.

EDIT: picture is on her grid.
The kids barely eat as it is!! Crackers or pancakes if they have a hot school dinner and she doesn't beef because it's too expensive.

But spends £35 a time on off duty t shirts which she has about 100 of.

Priorities Bav (clue, your children *should* be your priority)

• Sad

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Ahhhh woe is me about Boris announcement - whilst the country sees light at end of tunnel and a goal, bav sees something to moan about. Didn’t follow the rules the whole time and yet is pressed about her birthday. I think the longer she avoids the hairdresser the better considering her one is shit
I reckon her hairdressers hates her, why else would you let that hair leave your salon?!

• Haha

Mungojerry&Rumpleteaser

View attachment 388592Pity you didn’t have this in mind when you slagged off furloughed workers or bitched about your customers on Facebook.
This! 100x this!
So quick to dish out the shitty remarks or slag others off but can't take it one someone even slightly says the wrong thing!
Even if you dm her she's really defensive and harsh with her comments. If your not telling her how amazing she is she doesn't want to know.
Well Bav it don't work like that love, you reap what you sow!

• Heart

WhatABore

VIP Member
It's bad enough judging people for it anyway, but judging people when she literally sat on her arse for years spending her husbands money on shit. And then was also furloughed.
And now thinks the world owes her something because she works part time at a convenience store.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hatefake

VIP Member
Up to 33 hours a week? Which basically means one week in the run up to Christmas she probably did 33 hours!

• Haha

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
If I woke up before my kids there is no way I would wake them up. I would tip toe around, make a coffee and lay on my sofa, staring at the ceiling (or on tattle) in peace. Jeez that woman needs to give her head a wobble.

Yay she fed her kids properly tonight 👏🏻 Looks ok too, although still couldn’t manage to not burn the corn.

swipe_up

VIP Member
25882925-5EA7-483E-94E9-82300DE30126.png
Aka.. if I tag all these companies I might get a freebie
Oh god imagine the mattress she is currently on, I bet it’s yellow and fucking stinks

• Sick
  • Haha

Mungojerry&Rumpleteaser

Screenshot the same pic and came on to say the same.
Greedy
Selfish
What about if someone's on a really tight budget just now, y'know, seeing as we're in the middle of a pandemic like, and would have really appreciated getting a roll of paper for 25p ...
But no, some selfish fucker bought 12 rolls just because 🤷
Exactly this!
I'm all for a bargain but why would you buy 12 of the same thing!
She may claim she is on a budget (she ain't!) But if she was she would know better and be more considerate of other people who could be.

barryjones

VIP Member
She infuriates me. How can she not see the problem with showing off her constant spending but at the same time showing her hovel of a house and her kids awful wrecked shoes. She's so aggro too if anyone even points anything out she's all block block be kind. Fuck off you tramp.

If I had a following on insta and wanted to recommend a good budget bra, I would simply take a photo of it ON THE HANGER and tell people where they could buy it. No one needs to see my tits, even though my room is considerably tidier than hers. We all know what a bra looks like on.