Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnooperTrooper

Chatty Member
Wonder if she's had messages 😂
Normally posts stuff like this after someone on here has said they've message her 😂
That person would be me.

Posted that within less than a minute of blocking me.

She must have them saved on her phone ready for anytime someone sends her a message 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

swipe_up

VIP Member
Instead of wasting money on a cricut, popsy dresses, never off duty tshirts and much more, she could have had a lovely bathroom. Tiles aren't that expensive and you can do it yourself.
Absolutely this

She could add grouting the tiles to Connies chores and Austin could fit the bath

in all seriousness she could easily do a lot to that house on a real budget, so many accounts on instagram she can take inspiration from.
She is hopeless

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Show me a picture of
Please don't do it Bav we have seen every inch of casa Bav, Every picture of the mini Bavs, the Bav pets, Mr Bav, Bav meals do yourself a favour
Don't show me a picture thanks
Show me a before v after pic when you've deep cleaned your whole house 😂😂

• Haha

Kellyg

VIP Member
Anyone else think she wrote those 'ask me anything' questions herself? I mean come on it's so obvious. They were too staged and way too nice. You have a heart of gold.. you would be a right laugh at the pub... You never stop and are a fantastic mum 🙄🤣 nobody writes them sort of questions! She's always at that flaming machine at what point has she shown she's a great parent or is a massive laugh? Her content doesn't show either!

Onceupatime

VIP Member
So she’s purchased new flooring for her craft room 🤦🏻‍♀️ Every room in that house is SHIT, she’s been there 2 years and not bothered to decorated or redo any of the rooms. She moaned about the crap bathroom to the point of begging yet the amount she’s spent on herself and her craft room could have paid for a new bathroom!
she really has no self respect......her house needs a bloody good clean as well and decorating throughout 🤢

• Heart

Hihello

The headband makes her look more hideous than she already does and she's now spray painting a wooden dresser, she hasn't got a clue about anything

• Haha

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
RE her be kind T-shirt. She should imply that to her own posts. Don’t judge people then you won’t get judged. Hypocritical in my opinion

Cookiemonster83

The guy had a lucky escape. Looking at Mr bav now, they go well together, both manky as fuck! The stench from 2 heavy smokers with poor hygiene and teeth that even an archaeologist would struggle to dig through the plaque 🤮 ugh the breath 🤢 the smell from their bedroom makes me shudder!

• Haha
  • Sick

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I cannot believe she usually just gives her kids a sandwich or crackers for tea, it’s easy enough to even make a quick jacket potato, toastie or beans on toast. Sometimes my kids have home made pancakes and fruit for breakfast, a hot lunch and a hot evening meal, and my littlest is only 3! Especially in the winter, those kids deserve a hot evening meal. She’s so lazy it’s unreal.

swipe_up

VIP Member
Oooh, touchy touchy ....
Says she who does spend alot of her time sat on her arse.
Thinks she's so high and mighty now she's working *up to 33hrs a week*
Bless her, she must be exhausted sitting at her till bleep bleep bleep the butternut squashes through
Wow! Up to 33 hours a week, what a martyr she is.

I mean I think supermarket staff are doing an amazing job but the ones I know aren’t milking it all over social media and also slagging off the customers.

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
I’m so petty but I get the rage when SW people call it a carbonara when it’s made with cheese fucking triangles 😂😂

• Haha