Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Those kids need taking off her

maybe a bit harsh... she might be a dirty fucker and stingy with her food, but her children look happy and loved 🙂
Personally I just hate to see kids having their diets restricted because parents clearly have food issues. Which I’ve found most SW I’ve seen on Instagram do have an obsession/ restriction. Take her ex mate Emma the bore, she’s so bad and now pregnant and still restricting her diet which is infuriating 😡 sorry that turned into a rant 😂

has anyone noticed the lack of butternut recently 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Last night she said that Connie asked for beef for dinner (or 'tea' if you're Bav) and was pointing out that they rarely have it as it's 'expensive'. Perhaps if she stopped spending money on crafting tat, the poor child might be able to have beef a bot more often.
She is such a selfish cow. Happy to spend £400 on a cricut, new sewing maching, desk, easy press (large and mini) plus whatever other crap but wont buy her kid some beef. She honestly does not deserve those kids.

• Sad

swipe_up

VIP Member
My kid just tried to feed me some of his wooden play food and I thought
“I bet it’s easier to chew and more nutritious than anything Butternut Bav dishes up”

• Haha

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
What is with all this tat she is making ?
She always seem to do this, anyone remember when she showed us around her garage months ago there were boxes of all sorts.
Like she gets one hobby gets obsessed then moves on.
Like the popsy dresses. Bought tons. Never wears them.

GossBoss

VIP Member
Why the fuck does she need buy so much?! She’s so fucking greedy!
Screenshot the same pic and came on to say the same.
Greedy
Selfish
What about if someone's on a really tight budget just now, y'know, seeing as we're in the middle of a pandemic like, and would have really appreciated getting a roll of paper for 25p ...
But no, some selfish fucker bought 12 rolls just because 🤷

Mumoftoomany

How self centred is she though ....

I cooked breakfast for everyone as they were asleep as it's MY BIRTHDAY ... bet they were all right pleased that she woke them up for some unidentified burnt speciality
Probably pretending to be asleep to miss the grot she cooks.

• Haha

GossBoss

VIP Member
Ahh poor Bav, 10 minutes early 🤷

Would you not get there a little earlier anyway, I'm always early for everything
And that flooring is hideous, more worried about doing her bloody craft room(garage) than she is the family home
Selfish cow

Beanpop442

VIP Member
1. I couldn’t fathom ever having such a dirty, cluttered and messy house
2. Who in their right MIND posts it on social media?!!
Like Christ alive Bav, clean your house, learn about cooking temperatures for certain foods and stop being so selfish 🤮

Last edited:

pokemon98

Shes just so lazy there is no excuse not to cook for them even if it was just beans on toast.

My two enjoy home school because theu get soup or a mini pizza at lunch or toasties rather than there usual school pack lunch. I still then make them a good tea tonight they had shepherds pie all made fresh.

I cant stand lazy parents!