Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanaff

VIP Member
I'm getting fed up of her and everyone else going on about the *plan* .

Yes, it does sound hopeful and promising and I know so many people are holding on to that and are busily making plans to meet up with friends, have a family get together etc but I'm personally going to carry on as I am now and sit tight ....

Just see what happens. We all know things can change really quickly so I'm not throwing any caution to the wind just yet to then be disappointed once again.

Yes of course I have things I'd like to do but for now I'm sitting tight a bit longer, keeping safe but also everything crossed that it all works out well for everyone
The point is, Bav wouldn’t be happy with anything unless she got to call up Boris, tell him what she wants us to do and when and then get to parade it on social media. She wouldn’t care if care homes allowed visitors never again if it meant she got her birthday! Of course we have to be cautious and follow the current rules otherwise it won’t happen, but Bav is just a miserable old cow that sucks the fun out of anything and everything unless it’s exactly as she wants it.

Reactions: 12

swipe_up

VIP Member
Exactly, I know some that are on furlough but choose to sit at home because they are too scared to go out. and also doing what they are told to do, stay at home.
Everyone has their own situation and it's all relevant xx
I should imagine a lot of people on furlough wonder if they’ll have a job at the end of that but helmet hair forgot to mention that.
Grrrr she’s riled me up today.

Reactions: 11

Hatefake

VIP Member
I don’t know why but her stories have really pissed me off this morning... ‘day 2 of presents’ Most people would post a picture with their kids but not her, seems like Mother’s Day for her is just about the presents. Her birthday yesterday and Mother’s Day today I bet she’s loving being the centre of attention

• Sad

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
The state of that garage, how does one accumulate so much shite man!!
everything looks so grubby to the touch, the house is honestly my worst nightmare, imagine going round for a coffee I’d be scared to sit down 😂😂😂

• Haha

Tabby23

The ‘clear garden of dog poop’ makes it seem as though they let the dog poo accumulate then clean it up twice a week (as that seems to be how often this task is set). So gross 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad

rhc92

Chatty Member
View attachment 388592Pity you didn’t have this in mind when you slagged off furloughed workers or bitched about your customers on Facebook.
Honestly, she reminds me of a Hincher in this sense. Always preaching be kind if you even question their Queen but in the same breath will call you all the names under the sun. I mean, she's obviously not one because we've seen the state of her house

• Heart

skintsocks

VIP Member
I wonder if her children feel a bit miffed when they have the same clock cake year in, year out (because mum says it's tradition), and then they have to go with mum for her to choose the exact cake she'd like from the shops. I know homemade is lovely, but they probably want to be like their friends and have the latest design. I also don't know why it is, but the fact she labels everything including herself (on her clothes) is starting to really annoy me. She will be insufferable tomorrow.

Mylifeinsquares

I really think there is something seriously lacking in her life, she is so materialistic but just buys stuff for the sake of it and crams her house with utter crap just to fill some hole! Pretty much half that room is covered in mismatched cheap furniture and storage trolly type things, I doubt they can see that ugly fireplace anymore!
She has her priorities all wrong as well, when she could be creating a lovely home it just seems more important to buy things to fill it rather than buy some paint to even just neutralise some of the gaudy decoration left from the previous owner while they save to do bigger jobs, although as others have said if she reined in the spending just a little they would have the money to replace the bathroom and kitchen!

swipe_up

VIP Member
My god the garage tour gave me anxiety
They are fucking mental... what a state to live in.
They just need to gut the whole house and throw out all the rubbish and start again 😱😱

she can add that on to the chore list for the kids when they’ve finished picking up dog shite

bastard parents they really are

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
Wow someone's in a mood this morningView attachment 388555
Right back at you Bav
Maybe I’m naive but I didn’t think that the messages were particularly unpleasant or judgemental. Certainly didn’t warrant such an aggressive reaction. Maybe she has a guilty conscienceless/ chip on her shoulder. Also odd that the messages seem to have been deleted but she showcases them in her stories

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I don’t really get why she wanted kids, she never actually wants to spend time with them.

• Sad

Lifeofastepmum

It’s the animal crap and washing clothes that bothers me the most. They aren’t the kids chosen pets so I don’t understand why they should clean up after them - feeding them Yh got no issues with that but again she’s made it a daily job and I think that’s over kill. I’m all for children helping but she’s gone from Mr Trebus (if you know you know if not it’s a must google!) to leading a dictatorship.