Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this online today and I can't believe that any parent would be currently thinking about themselves and not their kids. My youngest daughter has seen noone except us during all these lockdowns, we have no plans for holidays just hope to have some fun days out to get her used to going out and about again. Certainly couldn't get worked up about my birthday or my hair like she is.

On another note - would she need planning permission for converting that garage - you would where I live.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m so petty but I get the rage when SW people call it a carbonara when it’s made with cheese bleeping triangles 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I saw this online today and I can't believe that any parent would be currently thinking about themselves and not their kids. My youngest daughter has seen noone except us during all these lockdowns, we have no plans for holidays just hope to have some fun days out to get her used to going out and about again. Certainly couldn't get worked up about my birthday or my hair like she is.

On another note - would she need planning permission for converting that garage - you would where I live.
The irony of 'seeing wild animals at the zoo' always tickles me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
A new entry suitable for rudefoodreviews tonight

ETA: here it is. Well done whichever one of you it is 😂
It looks bleeping vile, wtf is that concoction. I’d expect something so tit from a first year uni student who has the munchies. Wtf, she can’t cook, don’t keep posting photos Bav they make me want to vom.

Reactions: 6
She must have guts of steel. It looks disgusting. Just when you think she’s peaked she produces something even more rank.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't get the obsession for posting photos of your dinner.
Yeah fair enough we all have random dinners every now and then but why bother taking a photo and posting it for the world to see if it looks tit or random?

Reactions: 11
Because she thinks she is some kind of inspiration to those trying to lose weight. Hanging on to those sw tails by a thread.

Reactions: 4
1. I couldn’t fathom ever having such a dirty, cluttered and messy house
2. Who in their right MIND posts it on social media?!!
Like Christ alive Bav, clean your house, learn about cooking temperatures for certain foods and stop being so selfish 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.