Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
"Then I got shit for working. Now I get shit for working part time"
You've never worked full time though have you Bav? That's the thing you're getting shit for.
For making out you work so so much and posting about it constantly when you worked 33 hours one week of your life!
You're not getting shit for the working part.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
I honestly don't get her. Her house could be nice. It's a decent size and the garden is fabulous. To put a craft room over a decent kitchen/bathroom to give your family a clean and airy space to live in, is complete madness. Money doesn't seem to be an issue judging by the spending.

• Heart

Mumoftoomany

Just seen her new signs for the shite masks she makes.... wash in cold water.?? Just me that washes mine in hot water to kill bacteria etc 🤷‍♀️

Beanpop442

VIP Member
‘£70 odd quid for a new door 😣’ yet upgrades to the latest Apple Watch, iphone and buys an add on for her new shite machine thing 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂 #priorities anyway she’s got a Ninja foodi which she HAD to get 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

barryjones

VIP Member
I agree, children might get a hot meal at school but the portion is more often than not shit. They still need another substantial meal. I understand some people struggle financially to feed them a substantial meal at home but she can afford to 10x over. She is bone idle. Her kids are now schools problem, not hers and she thinks they should count themselves lucky that she fed them pancakes. It's baffling.

SW is on it's arse anyway, the entire relationship you have with food when you follow it is bizarre and unhealthy. That plus the weird gender stereotypes she imposes on them mean these kids are gonna have some warped views.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Last night she said that Connie asked for beef for dinner (or 'tea' if you're Bav) and was pointing out that they rarely have it as it's 'expensive'. Perhaps if she stopped spending money on crafting tat, the poor child might be able to have beef a bit more often.

EDIT: picture is on her grid.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Looks revolting, Bav 🤮
fucking grim isn’t it. I mean I don’t make the most presentable of foods, they’re delicious (if I may say so myself ha) but I wouldn’t post them on social media. She needs to learn that...
Also what’s with all the onion, the obsession is worse than the butternut, urgh she must stink.

GossBoss

VIP Member
I don’t know why but her stories have really pissed me off this morning... ‘day 2 of presents’ Most people would post a picture with their kids but not her, seems like Mother’s Day for her is just about the presents. Her birthday yesterday and Mother’s Day today I bet she’s loving being the centre of attention
She's a selfish cow, everything is about her.
I'm just off to the cemetery to take flowers for my Mum, quietly and won't be posting it all over SM.
I wonder if those kids will leave home fairly young to get out of being manipulated and controlled so much 🤔

Cookiemonster83

Thing is a few months ago she was pissed off at people whos weddings had to be cancelled because she thought they was moaning about it. WED-DING! They have more right to be annoyed at that than the day you and that slob of a husband got married. Or your already shit hair to get shitter! She's an absolute moron. I hope she gets covid, she deserves nothing less. Maybe then she might not be a self centred prick.

• Heart

unicorngal

She’s just sour because clearly she doesn’t work because she wants to... it seems like her husband has finally put his foot down and told her to get off her arse and bring some money in. Her behaving like a martyr and acting so dramatic about her job only proves the fact that she’d quit in a heartbeat if she could. Can’t believe she’s looking down her nose at furloughed people when she scans shopping for a few hours a week 😂

GossBoss

VIP Member
Do these people sending in the assumptions actually follow her? 😂
"You never sleep" she's always in bed by 7.30 😂
"You're really organised" Um what?
"You never stop".. Making crap? Then yes. That's correct 😂
There are no people ... these are questions she's sent herself so her answers can look good 🤷

• Haha

swipe_up

VIP Member
I don’t really get why she wanted kids, she never actually wants to spend time with them.
Like most people *looks specifically at Fopperholic* they think it’s the next step after marriage then when it happens realise they are selfish witches and want their old lives back. Dumbos