Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TruthTeller1036

VIP Member
Definitely touched a nerve haven't they!! "Give me shit for working part time" yes dear because you go on like you're so hard done by and it's a terrible thing having to work 33 hours a week. Heaven forbid like a normal person instead of a pampered princess? Stick it🙄

Reactions: 10

barryjones

VIP Member
Shes so self centred.

She reads as one of those people that had to be married with two children (one of each) to live upto the typical stereotype of happy families.

Except shes clearly unhappy and fills the void buying shit
This is bang on. She thinks women should get married and have 2 kids and cook dinner and wear pink. Trouble is she isn't maternal or loving so she's miserable 24/7.

Also she truly does think she's gorgeous doesn't she! Even if I looked the best I've ever looked I could not pull those poses seriously. I'd die cringing.

Also her story...she took a wild guess at Topshop sizing? Literally says 12 right there.

• Haha
  • Heart

swipe_up

VIP Member
she may well have been told off for having an open Facebook & slagging off customers.

what’s more likely is now all the schools are open she can quit her key worker role as no risk of having to spend time with the kids

• Haha

Onceupatime

VIP Member
I bet bav will be fuming that influencers are being gifted these over priced items and she’s paid a small fortune for her 🤣🤣
5D45F3D3-DF75-4BB4-8261-19E5C43930C9.png

• Haha

GossBoss

VIP Member
I wonder what they will have achieved in another 3 years then? I appreciate things take time to do but I'm still in shock that they've mostly got the same decor as the previous owners 2 yrs in 😄

First thing I did when I moved into my current home was rip the kitchen floor up, lay some cheap vinyl and painted everywhere neutral ... I just think doing even that which doesn't cost the earth freshens and brightens everything to start with.

Trouble with the Bav Chavs now is they've accumulated twice as much shit as they started with so it'll make doing anything so much more difficult 🤷

Omg, she’s just posted in a craft group I’m in about converting her garage into a craft room, never mind that her house is a grubby shithole, her priorities are obviously not her children living in a dirty mess

• Wow
  • Sad

Mungojerry&Rumpleteaser

My sister in law was furloughed and then made redundant, she is not sitting on her arse at all as I know is the same for most people. Enough with the furlough shaming Bav you utter cunt, you’ve been in a job for a couple of months so fuck up you witch.
Exactly, I know some that are on furlough but choose to sit at home because they are too scared to go out. and also doing what they are told to do, stay at home.
Everyone has their own situation and it's all relevant xx

• Heart

WhatABore

VIP Member
Have people all of a sudden lost the ability to search on amazon for themselves?

View attachment 439164

I'm quite new to bavington, is this usual?

she already comes across as a beggy cunt and I've seen very little to none of her content other than cremated corn on the cob(how is that possible?)
Normally she tells people to Google it.
Unlesssss she can get some money from it with a swipe up.

GossBoss

VIP Member
Check out that genuine smile from Connie. She must think it’s her birthday if the oven door fell off whilst Mrs never off duty was cremating tonight’s offering.
Or it fell off with the amount of burnt stuff on it as she never cleans anything 🤣

• Haha

barryjones

VIP Member
She likes to think she's creative but everything she's putting together looks like something I would have created in year 9 technology class
Exactly what I thought. It's making things for the sake of making them because she bought the machine. No need for any of it. Just cluttering up her already cluttered house and wasting money at the same time.

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
The house is totally crammed. Nothing Cosy or homely. It just looks cold, grubby, untidy and uninviting! I don’t understand her. I’m sure her little girl would be happier with a comfy tidy home, rather than a Cricut unicorn cake topper. Kids just like the candles the singing and the cake!!

Mylifeinsquares

Pretty sure it was the same when they first moved. So it's mainly stuff they never unpacked I'd believe
Moving is the perfect time to declutter but they did seem to just pack everything up and bring it with them!! A skip or 5 would have been a good idea and obviously if it has never been unpacked they can live without it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9