Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She can't even make hello fresh look good.
Seriously though, how does she think her meals are Instagram worthy?
It looks like it's been dropped 🤣 I was trying to work out what the grey things are, then I realised that they're onions?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Karliz

VIP Member
And mine. They seem to be timid kids Connie and the boy, do you think they're scared of her?
Probably are scared of them both her clip of Connie tied to a railing
Why film it? Why post it? Why do it in the first place?
They are a right pair of wankers🙄

• Sad

rhc92

Chatty Member
The children are six, and Connie just, I wouldn’t be giving them jobs like dealing with litter or cleaning up after the dogs. I understand keeping their stuff tidy and maybe feeding the pets.

Also I don’t care how much you want a household item, I’d be annoyed at it for a Valentine’s gift

tittle12

She really doesn’t see what a massive twat she is does she?! I’m pretty sure replacing the tiles would cost less than new windows, flooring and building a new room you selfish cow
Exactly. We do 1 room at a time. Not cheap so it lasts and we complete it. Her whole house is just clutter. Looks like the shop attached to the local tip where people take all their cast off shit.

• Haha

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
She cooks herself a meal so why doesn’t she give them a small portion of it, I stand by the face they don’t like her food!

Hatefake

VIP Member
I reckon the kids or Chris deliberately did something to the door so they wouldn’t have to eat her cooking

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
People commenting on her garage post saying they're amazed at how organised it all is?
Sorry? Are we looking at the same photos?

I see how they can find the money to do house renovations if it means turning that into a craft room though.
But can't do things like the bathroom that she was complaining about.

• Haha

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Our school has said they will only have children in when BOTH parents are at work. So some children go in 2/3 days a week when their parents are physically at work. How are hers in when she’s at home?!

And that lost sock sign...so 2012 🙄 all over craft/Pinterest groups years and years ago. She’s is so tragic. Her house is filled with absolutely shite!!

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
I’ve just caught up with this. She’s disgusting. Cleaning up animal poo is an adult job or an older teen, not 6 year old. She’s so grim.
Let them do chores like, tidy toys away every night before bath or help clear the table after dinner or help do the dusting. Little jobs that get more intense as they get older. Jeez Bav, my mum would go nuts at me if I was like Bav.

• Heart