Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mungojerry&Rumpleteaser

I don't get the obsession for posting photos of your dinner.
Yeah fair enough we all have random dinners every now and then but why bother taking a photo and posting it for the world to see if it looks shit or random?

Reactions: 11

skintsocks

VIP Member
I will never understand why she posts pictures of herself in a bra. Bet it’s with old grey knickers too. Why? Just why? Those poor kids when their friends see these photos in years to come. And if you really must take photos at least clean your house up first! Urgh. What a tramp. Sorry, as you were.

Karliz

VIP Member
I'm busy tidying, kids are playing and the dogs running round the garden
And no one gives a fuck
How many tins of beans does one family need?

• Haha

GossBoss

VIP Member
How self centred is she though ....

I cooked breakfast for everyone as they were asleep as it's MY BIRTHDAY ... bet they were all right pleased that she woke them up for some unidentified burnt speciality

• Haha

skintsocks

VIP Member
Check out that genuine smile from Connie. She must think it’s her birthday if the oven door fell off whilst Mrs never off duty was cremating tonight’s offering.

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
Probably why they're not friends any more. Got fed up of competing for who can complain the most

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Did they buy a 3 bed? Bav has never seen the important of creating a home for those kids. They’ve done nothing to it and instead of cleaning and decorating bad making it nice she’s just filling it with her one crap. I could not relax with all that. I have a lot of crafting stuff, but it’s in a very big foldaway cupboard and you would never know it’s there. It’s also not in the lounge which is a family communal space.
I couldn't live like that ... surely when you move into a new home you want to put your own 'stamp' on it as soon as possible and decorate it to your own taste not live with someone else's outdated decor etc..... I think they've done the kids rooms so at least they do have somewhere half decent to go to..... the lounge and kitchen look absolutely bogging !! She also has a massive garden and what looks like loads of space in the garage/workshop area.... if that was me I'd be making myself the equivalent of a 'man cave' in the garden for all my crafting stuff and taking it out of the main family living areas...... we had our computer at the back of our lounge for years as we didn't have the space but now we have a spare room (eldest moved out!) we have the computer up there in what has become an office/study....... feels so much better......

• Heart

Mumoftoomany

Ooo someones a little touchy this morning... she doesnt like when people call her out on her laziness does she.

SnooperTrooper

Chatty Member
You are my hero 😂

she is such a bloody hypocrite
All those stories she did about the T-shirt’s and now this!!!!!

how long did it take to be blocked? 😂
😂
Instantly. Was at least hoping for a response. Not that there's anything she could've said haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Jellybean79

VIP Member
So Chris is doing homework with the kids, yet Bav still moans it’s a struggle to fit everything in. If they didn’t go to bed at 6.30 and if she got off her arse and helped, i’m sure they’d have plenty of time.

Mungojerry&Rumpleteaser

Why does she always feel the need to post a photo of herself in her bras?
We don't need to see your underwear on social media.
Not even like it's something fancy and special pattern. It's a pink plain bra 😑😂
A bra that doesn't even fit her properly. 🤦🏼‍♀️

My mum would have never let me go to school with shoes like that. She would have gone without so much, including dinner for herself before letting me!
People who have children then act like this infuriate me! So many people who would be amazing parents that struggle and then there's bav. So I ungrateful!

Poppyg77

Show me a picture of
Please don't do it Bav we have seen every inch of casa Bav, Every picture of the mini Bavs, the Bav pets, Mr Bav, Bav meals do yourself a favour
Don't show me a picture thanks
Show me a picture of your work uniform 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha